Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Creation of new site for XBMC Add-Ons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This project is in response to: THIS THREAD

I NEED VOLUNTEERS! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP WITH THIS PROJECT PM ME PLEASE.

RED ROVER, RED ROVER, SEND DEVS RIGHT OVER!

We are open for business! The work is done, now it is simply time to start moving content.

TAKE A PEEK @ XBMChub.com

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR CONTRIBUTORS:
Batch (of iceLibrary)

If you are an actual developer feel free to PM me with questions, concerns, or requests to be included.

Forum now includes full mobile interface as well. Will be working to port content and debs over the next several days.
Hi Andrew, thank you for this post. I'm eager to see the development of a new home for discussion and creation of addon's for xbmc and hope the developers of the addon's affected will get on board with this idea.
I offer my time and limited skills to help in any way and hope there is a update soon.
-n3b- Wrote:Hi Andrew, thank you for this post. I'm eager to see the development of a new home for discussion and creation of addon's for xbmc and hope the developers of the addon's affected will get on board with this idea.
I offer my time and limited skills to help in any way and hope there is a update soon.

Like XBMC, all skills are welcome. If you feel you have something to offer (time, talent, donations - I understand if you want to wait till I have something tangible to look at) just let me know and I will ABSOLUTELY reach out to you.
Would we still need to do this with the recent changes?
Can you post a link to the news about blocking addons?
XBMC's Piracy Stance: Draft will mean that some popular addon's can no longer be discussed here and ideas for any new ones will struggle.

natethomas Wrote:We'll close discussions but any links to places where discussion is appropriate (i.e. essentially anywhere where we aren't doing the hosting) should be perfectly fine.

A common place for this discussion is I good move imo.
RockDawg Wrote:Can you post a link to the news about blocking addons?

This will lead to add-ons not being discoverable via this community. As I understand it, it does not mean they will be blocked from being devleoped or installable.
You should pick a different registrar

Code:
Domain ID:D44728882-LRMS
Domain Name:XBMCHUB.INFO
Created On:31-Dec-2011 04:55:15 UTC
Last Updated On:31-Dec-2011 04:55:16 UTC
Expiration Date:31-Dec-2012 04:55:15 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
gabbott Wrote:you should pick a different registrar

Code:
domain id:d44728882-lrms
domain name:xbmchub.info
created on:31-dec-2011 04:55:15 utc
last updated on:31-dec-2011 04:55:16 utc
expiration date:31-dec-2012 04:55:15 utc
sponsoring registrar:godaddy.com inc. (r171-lrms)

hahahaha.
gabbott Wrote:You should pick a different registrar

Code:

Ha, the irony is not lost on me.Rolleyes
gabbott Wrote:You should pick a different registrar

Code:

WHen your wrong, your wrong. I was ill-informed on the matter and am seeking to fix my error promptly.
meh, I still use godaddy. I'm too lazy to switch after they retracted their SOPA support.
Ned Scott Wrote:meh, I still use godaddy. I'm too lazy to switch after they retracted their SOPA support.

Ha. You're joking right?

Next you'll be telling me your congressman has your exact same views on politics right around election time.
Abrasher, may be you should politely ask for a sticky in the plugins section. Did you promote your new site to all presumbaly affected addons' (current) threads?
just letting you know I love the look and feel of the site, and it is already bookmarked Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9