Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
look 2 posts above yours...
I uploaded version 0.1.3 to BlueCop's repository (still uninstall and manual install needed)

Code:
0.1.3- fix for 2012/2013 highlights, added 3000 kbit/s quality setting, for the time being archived and condensed games for 2012 are not available

I figured out the meaning of some "gt" (I guess "gametype") values for the new servlet "publishpoint":

live = obvious live game > sadly no rtmp link but Adobe HDS adaptive
archive = same shitty Adobe HDS adaptive
recapf = short game recap as rtmp

the good thing is that this servlet accepts a parameter "bitrate" which supports 800,1600 and 3000 kbit/s settings..

Now I just need some luck to find an archive (and even live) gt parameter value for rtmp links ... that is if they are even there to begin with
thanks very much for the update!
highlight video playback working fine here - aside from this bug:
when a highlight video from 2012-13 gets stopped or ends, it enters an endless playback loop and one's got to find unconventional ways to stop it Smile
may this be related to the changed screen behaviour for the 2012-13 season? i'm refering to the fact that playback is entered from a video specific subscreen and not directly from the video listings dialog as is the case for last season's videos.

a fix would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for the update! I can also confirm Jeneration's issue on the Highlights.

Also, how are you piecing together the URL string? Are you launching the app in your internet browser and sniffing out the URLs that it requests from nba.com??
Any updates on this? Robla, any way we can help?

Is there anyone else out there working on a way to play this from XBMC? I really don't want to move to windows and browser to watch NBA on the big screen Sad
Not really into it - but does this work with live games already?
for those who have an xbox360, there's an NBA Game Time app out since a few weeks, it's pretty sweet imo. Although streaming seems to suffer sometimes for no obvious reasons (it's not on my end at least).
Hi There. I just got version 1.3 of this working on my Windows based Eden version of XBMC. I'm able to watch one 3 minute highlight without problems but after the stream ends XBMC seems to get stuck. The "Working..." icon shows up in the lower right hand corner and XBMC no longer responds to keyboard or remote input.

Here is the pastebin of the log: http://pastebin.com/Ep50WJJn

I am running a build of Eden that has PVR support for MediaPortal. Just to make sure this problem isn't specific to this build I set it up the plugin on a 2nd vanilla instance of XBMC. In this case I was able to watch one 3 minute highlight without a problem but I had the same issue after I watched the second one.

Here is the pastebin of that log: http://pastebin.com/i2iWeQFY

Wonder if anyone else is seeing this?

Thanks for this plugin..love being able to wake up and get the quick rundown on last nights games!
--jp
I have the same problem Sad I also have eden based windows version. So I am interested in whatever fix you find out (or may be update to newer version of xbmc)

Jeneration, in an earlier post, talks about innovative ways to stop the loop. I haven't figured out any, I have to close xbmc and restart it. Is there any other way to make the add on go back to the highlights screen?
(2012-12-22, 03:41)tnkrer Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem Sad I also have eden based windows version. So I am interested in whatever fix you find out (or may be update to newer version of xbmc)

Jeneration, in an earlier post, talks about innovative ways to stop the loop. I haven't figured out any, I have to close xbmc and restart it. Is there any other way to make the add on go back to the highlights screen?

I have uploaded version 0.1.5 to BlueCop's repository..
deinstall and reinstall the plugin from his repository again to get version 0.1.5

changes I made:

Quote:0.1.5- renamed short recaps section to recaps and added highlights
0.1.4- refactored the parsing, changed the player startup (fixes the endless loop) and removed archive stuff not working fttb
(2012-12-22, 10:54)robla Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-22, 03:41)tnkrer Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem Sad I also have eden based windows version. So I am interested in whatever fix you find out (or may be update to newer version of xbmc)

deinstall and reinstall the plugin from his repository again to get version 0.1.5

changes I made:

0.1.4- refactored the parsing, changed the player startup (fixes the endless loop) and removed archive stuff not working fttb

Thanks Robla! Just tested and it works great!
i am on eden
windows 7
have installed httplib2 from zip (have confirmed it is in the addons directory)

but i still cannot install nba league pass addon from bluecop (still listed as broken)

any help would be appreciated, or alternatively a zip of the latest release

chwwea
using eden 11 on apple tv 2 i have 0.1.5 still listed as broken thx any help
(2012-12-22, 10:54)robla Wrote: [ -> ]

changes I made:

Hi robla.

First of all, thank you for your work on this add--on. I was trying to watch a live game but it seems my 2007 Mac Mini can't handle the 3000 kbps streams in Flash anymore ('though it could last year).

I looked for an alternative and found your add-on. It doesn't work for live games, but I watch most of the games the next day, anyway.

However, if I understand correctly, right now the archived games don't work, am I right? Just the recaps and highlights?

Thanks anyway. When I see things like that, I feel like I actually live in the future and would love my younger self (about 20 years ago) to see what my TV is capable of Smile
I'm not sure if it helps at all, but I found this bit of technical information dated 3/2012:

http://www.streamingmedia.com/Articles/E...81536.aspx

Not sure if it's still relevant for this season, but there you go.

Cheers!