Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-12-23, 05:18)acbe3 Wrote: [ -> ]My NBA LP addon was working fine till today. It gives me an "Failed to log in" error. My login works fine everywhere else. Would anyone know the issue?
Same here!
Still working fine for me, live games too, top quality (720p 60fps)
Seems like i've found the problem with your addon:
the password must not exceed a certain lenght (128bit doesn't work for example) and even if the password is short enough,
you cannot use special characters within the password!
This limitation doesn't exist for the web login and the Android app.
I have a 16 chars long password, and that's the max length that the website allows, so that's not it. What special chars are you using? I've tried "è ò à ì" and they work.
(2016-01-02, 17:22)maxgalbu Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 16 chars long password, and that's the max length that the website allows, so that's not it. What special chars are you using? I've tried "è ò à ì" and they work.
16 chars? Strange! I could paste a 32 chars long password from clipboard without any problem in web.
The special chars i don't remember, but a "&" was there...
(2015-12-09, 21:12)WHamilton Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any solution in stopping playing on one minute after full hour in live Games?

I have the same issue as well. When the video is playing, the playback is smooth and crystal clear (whereas the NFL add-on is a bit jittery). But after a certain while, video stops playing back and even going back in afterwards causes issues (I guess unless you totally shutdown Kodi). It would be great if this issue could be resolved. Thanks.
(2015-11-05, 02:00)maxgalbu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-02, 18:53)PGMario Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and thanks for the awesome work on this add-on. I finally subscribed to league pass because you made it possible for me to watch the games conveniently on my tv. As described by others, I have the problem that nba tv freezes after a couple of minutes. I’m not a programmer, but is there any way I could help with fixing that? If you could find the time to put in the additional work, I would have no problem paying for your nba tv subscription for a couple of months.

If enough people is interested and have the same problem (@thenewguys333 did this happen to you?), yeah I can work on it. But I'll be honest, as I said before I can only pass the video url to xbmc, then the plugin stops and can't do anything else. If there's some ping-pong between the server and the client to check if everything is correct, there's nothing I can do (I'm making hypothesis, I don't know why it stops). If you're fine with this premise Smile then ok, if it's possible to pay for a couple months only, I can work on it

Sorry, I wasn't notified of your answer and forgot to check. Let me know via PM how much 3 months of NBATV cost in your region and how to send you the money (Paypal? Bitcoins?). Thanks for the effort!
@developer,

Is it possible to add a proxy setting within the addon? That would be a great help to me! Thanks!
(2016-01-02, 19:08)pünktchen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-02, 17:22)maxgalbu Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 16 chars long password, and that's the max length that the website allows, so that's not it. What special chars are you using? I've tried "è ò à ì" and they work.
16 chars? Strange! I could paste a 32 chars long password from clipboard without any problem in web.
The special chars i don't remember, but a "&" was there...

I cannot paste a 32 char password, the length of the pasted password (in the textfield) is still 16 chars. i've tried with a "&" too, no issue whatsoever.
(2016-01-10, 05:09)TMonte87 Wrote: [ -> ]@developer,

Is it possible to add a proxy setting within the addon? That would be a great help to me! Thanks!

There's already a proxy option in the xbmc settings, did you try that one? Besides, I'm calling an xbmc function to play videos, there's no way for the addon to tell xbmc to use a proxy. It's a level of setting too low for an addon to manage.
(2016-01-10, 19:43)maxgalbu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-10, 05:09)TMonte87 Wrote: [ -> ]@developer,

There's already a proxy option in the xbmc settings, did you try that one? Besides, I'm calling an xbmc function to play videos, there's no way for the addon to tell xbmc to use a proxy. It's a level of setting too low for an addon to manage.

Many of the sports add-ons I am using have in add-on proxy options. If you have time take a look at NFL Gamepass in the KODI repo or NHL Gamecenter Live also in the KODI repo. I believe they use the proxy just for the login process.
In regards to the freezing / stuttering video after a while, I'm not sure if this information will help, but hopefully it does.

Normally I watch through Kodi on the TV, but last night I was watching the Celtics / Knicks game through the web browser on the second monitor on the computer while doing something else on the first. Via the computer, the entire Celtics / Knicks game streamed without problems.

Then after a little while, I went to watch the ending of the Cavs / Mavs game through Kodi on the TV, and the video stuttered right away. So it seems like the fact that I watched the Celtics / Knicks game earlier through the web browser contributed to the "time elapsed" while logged into my account, and the stuttering / freezing happened via Kodi right away for the Cavs / Mavs game, and not after about an hour like it normally does via Kodi.
Hi, first of all many thanks for this addon. It allows to watch games on TV very easily - I was looking for a solution not requiring switching on computer to watch the game. I like it. But I do have some problems and questions.

First of all regarding the video smoothness. Unfortunately I do have a problem with it. I watch it on Philips android TV. Basically the video stutters. looks like it loses some frames. Strange thing is that two days ago I watched a game and it went fine but before that and now it is the problem. I do not have this problem on the computer watching in web viewer. I also do not have this problem with archive games via your add-on. I don;t think the problem lies in my network connection as it's 60Mb/5Mb measured. What might be the problem then?

Second question is about the current version. I'm quite confused as previously I installed it via one of the repositories within Kodi. And it gave me 0.8 version. Today I downloaded another version via the link from the page 27, uninstalled previous one and installed this one and one I see it's 0.7. Looking at the number it seems like I downgraded but this new version I installed today is like better since it contains info about upcoming games, categorization of videos, etc. From the discussion in the topic I'd pressume this should be the latest though the number does not confirm Smile
If you activate the data overlay (via the O key) you can indeed see that some frames are skipped. It happens on most of my devices at 720p (60fps or not) but not all of them.
No stuttering at lower qualities.
Great addon thanks.
(2016-02-02, 03:02)Kipcior Wrote: [ -> ]Second question is about the current version. I'm quite confused as previously I installed it via one of the repositories within Kodi. And it gave me 0.8 version. Today I downloaded another version via the link from the page 27, uninstalled previous one and installed this one and one I see it's 0.7. Looking at the number it seems like I downgraded but this new version I installed today is like better since it contains info about upcoming games, categorization of videos, etc. From the discussion in the topic I'd pressume this should be the latest though the number does not confirm Smile

The latest version is on github, you can find the link in my signature. The previous versions were 0.6, 0.5 but never 0.8, it's probably a different plugin...