Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-27, 02:40)WHamilton Wrote: [ -> ]ok. But the text in the menu is still the old, but it seems working.

But and this ist big but.

The must Games look like 30fps- I found the Pelicans Game which is the only, that look and feel like 60fps.

tested yesterday and i was getting 60fps, you can also press the letter "o" on the keybord to have a little info box about the video:

http://i.imgur.com/KTmPuuE.jpg
Confirm that with editing to 72060,6000 from 720060,4500 , the archived videos now run at 60fps, i try with 3 games of opening night, before 30fps after 60fps

I don't try nothing with live.

I hope fix for away feed!
(2016-10-27, 13:58)iosonofrancesco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-27, 02:40)WHamilton Wrote: [ -> ]ok. But the text in the menu is still the old, but it seems working.

But and this ist big but.

The must Games look like 30fps- I found the Pelicans Game which is the only, that look and feel like 60fps.

tested yesterday and i was getting 60fps, you can also press the letter "o" on the keybord to have a little info box about the video:

http://i.imgur.com/KTmPuuE.jpg

Yes that is correct, the stream output is 60fps, but the input / stream is not 60fps, it's 30fps. Only the pelicans Game is a smooth 60fps Stream.
(2016-10-27, 04:40)stro. Wrote: [ -> ]Could be blacked out. Are you using a VPN? I get that message if I have forgotten to load up the VPN

Thank you, this solved my "are you logged in? error, I feel stupid for not thinking of it before.

Unfortunately, I now have the problem of the stream stopping every few minutes. Should I be using the NBA-polling zip or the NBA-master zip, or are they one and the same?
you the files ffrom the github site and you must reboot.
The github links are currently dead. Using the zip from maxgalbu's sig, and I did reboot to no success.
Thank you, working now. Just got that cutting back to the Kodi screen every two minutes for a moment, but I think that's true for everybody at this point?
I have been getting stuttering and I do not know why. Either 60fps or normal 720p there is stuttering. Last year was perfectly smooth. Any suggestions please? Is it the NBA site?
yes is on the nba site. Tested with ATV4 and XBox one.

The only game, which is really 60fps, is the pelicans Game from last night.

All Other Games are native 30fps Games in a 60fps Stream.

Everrbody must make a issue report to neullion.
So I'm new to this whole Kodi thing.

I downloaded the add-on yesterday (0.8.3), and none of the live games worked.

Many games (but not all) in the "archive" folder work (at least the ones from the day before that I tried), but not all of the feeds work (the away feed doesn't seem to work).

The NBA TV live feed works, and in the "video" folder, nothing seems to work.

Am I missing something? Is there a new version somewhere? How can it be that all these links don't seem to work, seemingly randomly, even though they look current in terms of how they're named? How can I get this to work properly?

I tried to figure it out by reading the pages of this thread, but I still don't know if what I've seen is simply the current state of the app, or if I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you!
Lots of messages!

So, I've pull-requested a new version (0.8.4) with all the fixes that were available in the zip. Please wait this pull request: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/728 . Changelog is:

- General fixes for game playability
- Fixed highlights url that was no longer available from game menu
- Fixed away game feed in game menu
- Restore availability of 60fps
- Fixed videos not playing
- Fixed date parsing for videos, nba has two different formats
- Check if condensed game is available instead of showing it broken

The "polling-service" version makes the nba live tv play without expiring. I'm hoping it will work with live games too. This version is still not released but it has almost all the fixes from the released version, and you can download it here: https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....ervice.zip

Quote:Thank you, working now. Just got that cutting back to the Kodi screen every two minutes for a moment, but I think that's true for everybody at this point?

Yes, that's the (only?) drawback, this is what's currently possible with kodi, if anyone has seen something similar in other plugins, with a live stream and expire timestamp, let me know.
(2016-10-28, 00:50)maxgalbu Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Thank you, working now. Just got that cutting back to the Kodi screen every two minutes for a moment, but I think that's true for everybody at this point?

Yes, that's the (only?) drawback, this is what's currently possible with kodi, if anyone has seen something similar in other plugins, with a live stream and expire timestamp, let me know.

Does this (cutting back to Kodi screen) refer to the live stream only, or archived games, too?
(2016-10-28, 00:50)maxgalbu Wrote: [ -> ]The "polling-service" version makes the nba live tv play without expiring. I'm hoping it will work with live games too. This version is still not released but it has almost all the fixes from the released version, and you can download it here: https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....ervice.zip
The problem with live games is only in the minute after a full hour, so you don't restart the stream every two minutes.
(2016-10-28, 01:17)beachdrifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 00:50)maxgalbu Wrote: [ -> ]

Does this (cutting back to Kodi screen) refer to the live stream only, or archived games, too?

The problem is only @ NBA.TV (every 5 Minutes the URL Changed) and Live Games "1 Minute after the full hour"