Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok version 8.4 dropped down NBA.tv. Not after 5 Minutes, but after 10-15 Minutes.

The polling version still work from here https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....ervice.zip.
The Cleveland Away Feed is in real 60fps. That's the second FOX Sport Feed (after New Orleans) which is in 60fps.
(2016-10-28, 22:39)Lyvean Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that NBA TV Live in archive still drops out after five minutes. The stuttering also remains, so we are basically back to zero.

I left the live stream open for one hour and it's still going... can you enable the debug log, relaunch kodi and post it entirely on pastebin.com or gist.github.com

EDIT: Wait what do you mean "in archive"?
Sorry, I was not specific enough. I meant when you are watching NBA TV Live on today programme or a previous day. I have not tested it live.
We noticed that it isn't always possible to choose the home or away feed. Anyone else have this issue? I did raise an issue on github
(2016-10-30, 18:01)Miss_80 Wrote: [ -> ]We noticed that it isn't always possible to choose the home or away feed. Anyone else have this issue? I did raise an issue on github

I did have it with the older version (0.8.3), but so far not with the new version (0.8.4). Give me a specific game and date, and I'll check it out.
(2016-10-29, 01:32)WHamilton Wrote: [ -> ]The Cleveland Away Feed is in real 60fps. That's the second FOX Sport Feed (after New Orleans) which is in 60fps.

How can you tell which is which?
I see the difference after a few seconds.
Hey guys, has anyone got the issue where Kodi kicks you back to the games menu every hour while watching live games? It happened 3 times today in a row, precisely on the hour, 10:00am, 11:00am & 12:00pm my time (Australia), and I've already cleared my internet being the issue, so it's a Kodi or League Pass specific problem.
One minute after the full hour any live stream stops, because the URL changed. Thats problem is known.
(2016-10-30, 18:11)beachdrifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-30, 18:01)Miss_80 Wrote: [ -> ]We noticed that it isn't always possible to choose the home or away feed. Anyone else have this issue? I did raise an issue on github

I did have it with the older version (0.8.3), but so far not with the new version (0.8.4). Give me a specific game and date, and I'll check it out.

celtics - hornets (10/29) I have upgraded to the latest version, but please try and let me know.
Has anyone tested Live Games with the unreleased polling-service version? Does it still cut out 1 minute after the hour? Or is it fixed.
(2016-11-01, 00:11)Miss_80 Wrote: [ -> ]celtics - hornets (10/29) I have upgraded to the latest version, but please try and let me know.

I can see both home and away stream for that game, and they both work fine.
Do we have any updates about the nba tv live cutting out after 5 minutes (not when you are watching live)?
Has anyone tested Live Games with the unreleased polling-service version? Does it still cut out 1 minute after the hour? Or is it fixed.