Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Change display name of movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

First of all, awesome skin jezz_X.

I've a little problem, when I add a new movie to my library the movie name goes like "Transformers.Dark.Of.The.Moon.2011.SWESUB.1080p.BluRay.x264-aka"
and a small fanart was shown in left corner

And like two weeks ago when the scrapper found out the movie it renamed to "Transformers Dark Of The Moon"
And also a big fanart was showed in the background togheter with the small fanart in the left corner when you're using the "fanart" list of your movies.
Is there any setting to get this back? Rename of movie and big fanart in background and small one in left corner.

Thanks

Settings->Video->File Lists.
Will that solve my fanart problem aswell?

Or is that another setting?
That option actually worked, but now 3 days later, My problem is back. And now i dont even get the small cover art in the left corner.. I dont even get the big fanart in the background any more, does someone know how this is fixed?

Thanks
Bump!

I'm still have this problem with no fanart is shown in file list mode only showing when going straight into video mode. I've done like you said, settings - video - file list where the option "replace file name with library title" is checked.

Someone know how to get the fanart to appear in file list and replace my titels with theMovieDB titels instead?

Thanks in advice