Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-01-06, 18:40)MadClicker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-05, 19:38)styxit Wrote: [ -> ]- Widget showing disks stats from sabnzbd.

I don't know about a widget, but this morning I added disk stats to the sab module....total disk size, disk space remaining and to top it off total download remaining.

Added ETA and Sysload before I pushed the commit to my develop branch just now.
I added a new tab to the sabnzbd page. Here we can show disk usage and maybe later some other stats available from the Sabnzbd Api. This is not a dashboard widget yet, but this is a start. I will look into the system-diskusage and how maraschino did this some other time.

Here is how it is now:
I think that was a good solution.
Is there an possibility to add an saved nzb file to sabnzbd through HTPC Manager or an local saved file by file path.
(2014-01-08, 14:21)Svenvg93 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an possibility to add an saved nzb file to sabnzbd through HTPC Manager or an local saved file by file path.

Sorry, not yet. I would like to have nzb-upload functionality some day.
(2014-01-08, 14:23)styxit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-08, 14:21)Svenvg93 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an possibility to add an saved nzb file to sabnzbd through HTPC Manager or an local saved file by file path.

Just configure the watched folder option in Sabnzbd. The file will be picked up as soon as it is saved.
(2014-01-08, 21:30)ylafont Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-08, 14:23)styxit Wrote: [ -> ]

Just configure the watched folder option in Sabnzbd. The file will be picked up as soon as it is saved.

That's not really an option. Adding an nzb-file should be possible by using file upload in HTPC-Manager. If you are accessing HTPC-Manager over the internet from another location you can not easily mount a drive. There is an api function available in Sabnzbd too handle uploaded nzbs, we just need to use it.
@styxit I saw on the GitHub page that you are working on plex integration. I'm curious how it goes with the development.
(2014-01-08, 22:53)Svenvg93 Wrote: [ -> ]@styxit I saw on the GitHub page that you are working on plex integration. I'm curious how it goes with the development.

No i am not. You are probably referring to Issue #16. A while ago there was a guy working on it, but the current status is unknown.

Since i do not use Plex myself it would take me a lot of time to do this and i would never use what i created. There are multiple requests about features i would never use myself. If it is not too much work i sometimes work on it anyway, even though i will never use is. Adding Plex to HTPC Manager would take me a lot of time to do and test.

Like i said before; if there is someone else willing to work on Plex i would happily help them get started and answer their questions. After that i can merge their work into my master branch.
I have had HTPC-Manager running successfully on default port 8085. Then I decided I wanted to change the port (I know: if it ain't broke, don't fix it!) So I changed the port on the web interface settings and now I'm stuck. I can't find any settings file to change via command line! Any suggestions? Do I just need to reinstall?
-- port 9999
Thanks!

Now, if I were to go tinkering and want to change the port, how should I do it properly?
Don't change it to a port already in use.
Got it.

Another question: how can I add modules, like deluge and transmission, which have been created since I installed?
git pull