Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would also be nice to support multiple modules at once (More so then just XBMC) for example i am running two Sickbeard installs at the moment, the normal SickBeard and the customized Anime fork of Sickbeard it would be nice to be able to either pool the information on the Dashboard or just show it separately.

I've gotten around this at the moment by basically duplicating the Sickbeard module, but would be nice to have some of this support baked in.
I finally got around to installing Python and HTPC Manger on my main HTPC after following this for a while. I love it, keep up the great work.
I am confused. is this a fork from the original by dakpunne?
(2014-01-27, 06:35)ylafont Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused. is this a fork from the original by dakpunne?

Yes, this is a fork. The original repo created by dakpunne and SyphOn is no longer actively developed. Currently the active branch can be found at my github account: https://github.com/styxit/HTPC-Manager. This has been the case for almost a year now.

As can be seen in post #289 and #290, dakpunne and SyphOn both think i did the right thing, instead of letting the project die.

The thing that could be confusing is the PyTunes screenshots that MadClicker has been posting lately. Maybe the PyTunes stuff MadClicker is working on should go to its own topic, since it is not stuff that applies to HTPC-Manager?
(2014-01-27, 19:00)styxit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-27, 06:35)ylafont Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused. is this a fork from the original by dakpunne?

Yes, this is a fork. The original repo created by dakpunne and SyphOn is no longer actively developed. Currently the active branch can be found at my github account: https://github.com/styxit/HTPC-Manager. This has been the case for almost a year now.

As can be seen in post #289 and #290, dakpunne and SyphOn both think i did the right thing, instead of letting the project die.

The thing that could be confusing is the PyTunes screenshots that MadClicker has been posting lately. Maybe the PyTunes stuff MadClicker is working on should go to its own topic, since it is not stuff that applies to HTPC-Manager?

I think its fine showing off features but if there is no pull back to main. People are confused an expect things that doesn't get added. I applaud the effort tho, a own thread might be a way to go.
(2014-01-27, 19:08)hellow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-27, 19:00)styxit Wrote: [ -> ]

I think its fine showing off features but if there is no pull back to main. People are confused an expect things that doesn't get added. I applaud the effort tho, a own thread might be a way to go.

Agreed, i asked MadClicker in a PM to open a new topic.
Will there be an iPhone and iPad app?

If I want to add a movie to CouchPotato the screen where I have to select the quality is too big. So I cannot choose it.

Also if I want to play a CD it doesn't show the songs of that album, but only a button to play the cd. I would like to see that I can select an other song to start without to start the first song.

Also you could add headphones support?

I think this will have potential. Smile

Keep up the good work!
I think the last mention of NZBDrone for this was a little while ago, has it popped it's head up again lately? If not could I potentially pop it's head up Tongue
What do you mean? Nzbdrone is I the main branch, but I don't use it myself. Is it broken?
(2014-01-28, 00:56)ScarAce1989 Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be an iPhone and iPad app?

If I want to add a movie to CouchPotato the screen where I have to select the quality is too big. So I cannot choose it.

Also if I want to play a CD it doesn't show the songs of that album, but only a button to play the cd. I would like to see that I can select an other song to start without to start the first song.

Also you could add headphones support?

I think this will have potential. Smile

Keep up the good work!

The problem with "CouchPotato the screen where I have to select the quality is too big" is systemic.

HTPC-Manager uses bootstrap 2.....very much outdated now by bootstrap 3, which is a "mobile first" package.

It will take almost a total rewrite to bring this project up to date.

Has to be done sooner or later, though.
(2014-01-28, 01:50)hellow Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? Nzbdrone is I the main branch, but I don't use it myself. Is it broken?

Umm NZBDrone or NZBGet? Two completely different programs. NZBGet is a usenet downloader, NZBDrone is a TV show downloader.
Good news for all Headphone users: Someone started working on it! Not merged or finished yet, but work in progress.
is it possible to show the Movie (and TV Show) Paths and maybe a Download Option (via FTP or SMB)?
(2014-02-05, 21:14)lordfiSh Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to show the Movie (and TV Show) Paths and maybe a Download Option (via FTP or SMB)?
It's possible and very useful info.

(2014-02-05, 11:05)styxit Wrote: [ -> ]Good news for all Headphone users: Someone started working on it! Not merged or finished yet, but work in progress.

Have you used headphones?

I tried for a while and was not impressed.
wow, just found out about this project, awsome

would like to see nzbdrone, miponi and plex also

thanks