Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need to thank each other for helping by giving a +1 Reputation to the helper! It helps distinguish who really helps a lot in this community not just who posts a lot.

Anyways... Thanks to a lot of you. If you help me from now on I will always try to +1 your rep! Wink
My problem with +1 rep is I don't see how to do it. I checked in Firefox in Windows and Safari in iPad and the functionality isn't visible to me. Does anyone else have this problem?
Are you sure you're not just missing it? It's the small +/- Button under each message next to the "Find" Button
Nope. The +/- buttons aren't there.
You must be logged in to see it. Works for me in IE9 and safari on the the iPad.
I'm logged in to make this reply. I wonder if it's because I'm a Junior Member.
Since I also can't see it and I'm also a Junior member I think that is the reason, also it seems logical that not every new user can crash the reputation of other users.
Yes. Thank you. Someone else with this exact issue. I think membership in "junior member" is preventing +/- rep visibility. My understanding is that only +rep is only allowed on the forums in general. If my understanding is correct, then preventing reputation crash is a non-issue.
I'm also a junior member and i have the +/- button
@KRKA01 You're a Junior Member joined in September 2011. Perhaps the recent change to the new forums is the culprit. I joined 2 weeks ago.
(2012-04-05, 14:28)xbmcfanboy0 Wrote: [ -> ]@KRKA01 You're a Junior Member joined in September 2011. Perhaps the recent change to the new forums is the culprit. I joined 2 weeks ago.

I guess it could be the reason.
Where is the best place to report forum issues?
(2012-04-06, 10:19)xbmcfanboy0 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the best place to report forum issues?

I would probably say the general help support for your OS....

You have been here only 2 weeks and already have a rep +3?! What gives?! Jk good job!
The problem with seeing +rep has been resolved. Not sure exactly when or what changed but the functionality is visible for me now.