Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scrolling in movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you scroll through multiple movies at a time in right list view?

Also when you go into genres or year it is on list view, can i put that on right list view? I have tried but it stays on list view
(2012-11-07, 03:13)teeshapie Wrote: [ -> ]How do you scroll through multiple movies at a time in right list view?

While browsing your movies in Rightlist view, to scroll through many pages, press the left arrow key on your input device to display the scrollbar. Press up or down to scroll multiple movies.

(2012-11-07, 03:13)teeshapie Wrote: [ -> ]Also when you go into genres or year it is on list view, can i put that on right list view? I have tried but it stays on list view

After going into the Genres option, you can switch to Rightlist view by pressing the left arrow key on your input device (once to show the scroll bar, then again to display the view mode options). Press Enter or Select on your input device to cycle through display modes. Righlist view will display as one of the view mode options.

Note: make sure you have Rightlist view enabled in your settings. (System -> Skin -> View Options -> Enable Rightlist view)