Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience1080 2.0 Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Makes sense for a new thread for v2 icons.

Pack Update - Pack will need re-downloading (link at bottom)

Fixed:
  • YouTube
  • FreeView
  • TVCatchup

Added:
  • Spotify
  • Boston Big Picture
  • Apple Trailers
  • VEVO
  • Pseudo TV
  • IMDB

Those are great and I'm using them so thank you.
These icons look great! Thanks.

Any chance I could request Amazon VOD be added? That's the only service I use that's missing. You've been quite thorough.
(2013-01-07, 22:10)gizmotoy Wrote: [ -> ]These icons look great! Thanks.

Any chance I could request Amazon VOD be added? That's the only service I use that's missing. You've been quite thorough.

Will see what I can do Smile
needs abit more high rez and how bout an Anime icon , that would be epic
The resolution matches the skin specifications, will sort an anime icon out.
i see , was thinking you could make em higher rez , cant wait for that anime icon , hey while your at it maybe you could make a neat comic book icon as well , youd bed suprised what one can do with advanced launcher Wink
sup hows that anime and comics book icon goin Piers,
How are your contributions coming along hentai23?

I altered this icon I found. http://imgbox.com/abzuKnFx

I use it for my Comedy playlist, no reason it can't be used for podcasts, radio, audio recordings etc

Feel free to rip it and place it in the zip
Updated with Amazon VOD, Microphone and Anime - the anime icon was a bitch.
lols , thanks, how bout one more a comic book icon , that would be all , for now , thanks my friend
I know I'm going to sound like a total noob here but here goes, How can I use these icons in XBMC ??
(2013-01-30, 01:16)0mar32 Wrote: [ -> ]I know I'm going to sound like a total noob here but here goes, How can I use these icons in XBMC ??

I'm guessing you will go to the item you want to customise.. then hit context button ©, then choose thumbnail?
Personally I'm also lost as to which pack you should download. Should I grab em all?
This pack is for the X1080 V2 (the Frodo version) as well as X1080+ (the Mod.) - There are 2 packs, one is the main pack and there is an extra pack with the extra 3 requested icons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4