Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.favourites contains an error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I don't know who mantains this script but since no icons were shoving up for favourites I look into into the code and foud this:

if fav_icon:
xbmc.executebuiltin( 'Skin.SetString(%s,u%s)' % ( '%s.%s' % ( self.property, "Icon", ), fav_icon, ) )

an extra "u" was left in there... Wink

if fav_icon:
xbmc.executebuiltin( 'Skin.SetString(%s,%s)' % ( '%s.%s' % ( self.property, "Icon", ), fav_icon, ) )

thanks.
thanx for the heads up, i'll fix that :-)

if you ever wonder who maintains a certain addon, have a look at addon.xml

also, most of these skin specific scripts will have a thread in the skin dev forum,
where you can report issues like this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114671

Sorry,

addon,xml!!! I should have tought about that!! I'm skinning myself.. Wink

by the way.. how do I move my WIP skin to a RELEASE thread?

Thanks.
we usually create a new skin subforum when the skin has been added to the official xbmc addon repo.
thanks. Smile
Hi I'm new to kodi I've search on the internet about this favourites script addon this is the link http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Favourites_script
I download the Xonfluence Skin to Kodi v17.0 on my Apple TV 4 but when I add the skin I see addons being enable and I notice favourites script addon enable I can't seem to find it in my repos or addons I've looked everywhere I just can't find it anywhere so I go to add my addons movies Tv shows add to favourites and this message appears favourites script addon error check the log book for information so it's not letting my add movies to my favourites is there away of fixing this issue I'm hoping this can be fixed,and do you know the url's for widgets sets sports movies Tv shows so I can manually type in myself for the custom widget sets for Xonfluence skin.
the addon will be installed automatically when you install a skin that needs it.
addons like the favourites script can't be installed manually through the repo.

once they are installed, they are listed here:
settings > system > addons > manage dependencies

if you get an error, please post a Debug Log
I found favourites script I update the addon still error message do you know if there is a update for favourites script because that will probably fix the addon.