Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Integration of Timeline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there guys. I'm actually using the skin hybrid which seems to fit perfectly to me. There is one thing thats really annoying for me, i want to see the timeline when i watch videos or use the "streaming media player". Does anyone know how to integrate this in that skin?
What would the timeline tell you on streaming media ?
The timeline is not visible in any playertype when i use hybrid skin. Only in Yatse, the Android-App i'm using to control xbmc, the timeline is shown.
I was interested in this too if I'm thinking of the "timeline" as the same thing... on the original confluence I can see where I am in the show and also use that to fast forward or rewind with my mouse... this is helpful when a source conks out and I have to start over. Then I don't need to ff to where I was just drag the timeline bar and there I am... is there any way to get that back? I love the whole Hybrid skin but hate having to switch back and forth when I need to restart something... also when we are watching a movie and someone is "how much longer is this?" is there a way to see that in Hybrid? Maybe I'm just not observant.. thanks for any info
I agree - see my post in the main thread where I have also mentioned about the time line:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1437926
so, when do u plan to release your skin with esp. one feature: timeline in dvdplayer.
i really like your skin, but this is so annoying for me, i see you have a lotta new projects now,
just want to know if you do in near future or do i better have to switch my skin for
my peace of mind? actually having errors when trying to use my extrafanarts
in music, but skin send error when i go to music addons - "no extrafanart found"
yeah, right Undecided last time-i'm big fan and dont want to change. thx

but you see at the top - i asked in march last time