Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing posters and fanart after update to Frodo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to update earlier to Frodo but i got a problem with the sound and i posted this thread.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153982

I don't know how but the sound problem is solved Big Grin

Now is all my posters and fanart not showing an specially covers for season in tv-series.
I tried to run Artwork Downloader both to search locally and to download again.
Some of the posters came back but none of fanart and posters.
I can see that it downloads bunch of jpg but somehow it doesn't apply.

I read in other threads that they got a question to "upgrade" fanart,poster but i did not get that question.

What can i do?
Ok i solved it by manually update all my series by rescan them and it didnĀ“t take to long time.
I read somewhere in the forum to set contents of share to None and update and change back and then fanart,posters will get back.
It does and label for watched are still there.

So for now everything is ok Smile
I've tried your trick and it does the job. Thank you!
Ugh, similar problem, except its my Movies that got messed instead of TV. Individually manually refreshing does work though, thanks. I guess I know what I'm doing for the next several hours. Sad
(2013-03-06, 17:23)thepineapple Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh, similar problem, except its my Movies that got messed instead of TV. Individually manually refreshing does work though, thanks. I guess I know what I'm doing for the next several hours. Sad

Try changing content type to "none" and update library. Next, change content type to "Movies" and update library again. You should be ok and the viewing status wont be changed. Good luck!
(2013-03-06, 17:23)thepineapple Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh, similar problem, except its my Movies that got messed instead of TV. Individually manually refreshing does work though, thanks. I guess I know what I'm doing for the next several hours. Sad

Follow morpheus65535 (why not choose easier nick? Wink ) advice.

I have over 800 movies so manually refreshing is not an option Wink
(2013-03-06, 17:29)Lappen71 Wrote: [ -> ][Follow morpheus65535 (why not choose easier nick? Wink ) advice.

I'll never run into a website where my username is already in use: priceless! Wink
(2013-03-06, 17:32)morpheus65535 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-06, 17:29)Lappen71 Wrote: [ -> ][Follow morpheus65535 (why not choose easier nick? Wink ) advice.

I'll never run into a website where my username is already in use: priceless! Wink

And you will always run into a website were nobody can get your name right Wink
(2013-03-06, 17:25)morpheus65535 Wrote: [ -> ]

Try changing content type to "none" and update library. Next, change content type to "Movies" and update library again. You should be ok and the viewing status wont be changed. Good luck!

I have the same problem as some of you guys - I'm using Kodi 14.2, Amber skin, and loads of my fanart pictures are missing.

I tried the trick of setting the content to 'none; for my movies, then back again, but no luck. Sad

Manually refreshing each film does work, though.