Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: RightListView Banner MOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My first MOD so be indulgent Tongue

It's a moded version of the rightlistview only for TVshows.

I wanted to share something for all the help i received from the community

Hope you'll like it
RightListMod
Just download and replace the viewrightlist.xml in the folder C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.ace\720p
I like it. So does the text show first and when you scroll over it shows the banner? Can this be done with movies?
Yep that's can be done for movies but you need to have a banner for all your movies. If not you will have a large blank space instead of the name of the movie.
In my case I haven't banner for movies that's why i made the distinction.

Maybe Marcos could include it in the skin with an option as clearart and logo.

EDIT:

Version for both Movies and TVShowsRightList Views

and a screen:

awesome mod! Will wait and see if MQ incorporates this into the skin. If not I may backup the original and use this.
thanks
well done, thank you for your contribution and the will to share!
I will try it for sure.
Do you use the Standard Font from the skin or a other one? (I am still searching for a new font which meets my expectation for the great skin)

regards
i use this for tv shows. movie i can't since not all movies have banners. tv shows have Smile
hello love this mod
would it also be possible to get the banners in the music video section
thanks
Looks really nice, but please remove the discart, it's like a slap in the face and it doesn't look good at all.
Or at least make an option to disable it.
@butchabay

THX for your words especially from you. The discart is from the original view by MQ. I 'll take a look to see what can be done
Hi there

For those who want, I made another modification inculding studios flags

RightListMod

How to:

In your skin folder, create a new one called "extras".
In it create a new one called "flagging"
In this folder add a folder called "studios". You can find studios flags pack in many skins like Aeon Nox or Cirrus Extended. You can just copy it to your new folder (skin.ace/extras/flagging/studios)
This is a replacement mod right? Why not make a new view next to the existing ones?
@Schumi

It's my first mod and the first time I put my hand in skinning. It looks easier replace a view than adding a new one. Maybe i 'm wrong. I don't know.
I share what i'm using and if Marcos and other like it, it could be add in the original view with an option "Use banner" but i don't know how to do it.
For studios flag, It's easy to add but it needs to find a blank space in all views to show it. I don't know if Marcos plane to add this feature.
Love it. Using it.

A quick request though, can the Watched Flag be visible next to the banner at all? TV Shows only though...
I 'm not using watched flag. I need to take a look.
This view come from Cirrus Extended v2 (by Butchabay). In this view, there isn't any watched flag next to the banner.
(2013-05-29, 14:51)GuiZ Wrote: [ -> ]I 'm not using watched flag. I need to take a look.
This view come from Cirrus Extended v2 (by Butchabay). In this view, there isn't any watched flag next to the banner.

Ah Ok. Just it disappears from the right when you are on the selected TV show and the banner appears.
Pages: 1 2