Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: best android tablet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to buy a 10" tablet to be able to watch xbmc on it and surf web maybe some games.
i was looking at Samsung galaxy 2 10.1. this will run off my wifi. I will be watching it directly on the tablet. For when im outside kickin it. I want to be able to load it onto the android software that it would come with. Any experience would be much appreciated.
Not sure about the Galaxy tablet,...but I've had much success with the Nexus-7 32 GB Tablet and the Nexus-10 32 GB Tablet.
(2013-05-14, 14:59)GortWillSaveUs Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about the Galaxy tablet,...but I've had much success with the Nexus-7 32 GB Tablet and the Nexus-10 32 GB Tablet.

+1 for nexus 10 I have one and love it. I would wait before buying one google may announce a new tablet at their i/o conference this week.

swappa.com is a good place to get a used one for a good price
another +1 for nexus10.
thanks guys. I just happened to purchase a nexus 4 cell phone do you think i would be able to run the android app
nope
I was looking getting a tablet and would like to watch XBMC on it too, is the Nexus 10 the best to get.

I will be watching movies/tvshows and livetv on it.

Thanks
Neil
I found a refurb Nexus 7 16gb that I am thinking about buying. I have other uses for it but I would like to use it for Kodi as well. I want to treat it like a second screen for when I am working on my media folders so I don't have to move back and forth so much. I would like it to be able to play h264 but only enough to test.

The OP mentioned great success with the 32 gb model but is there any reason I can't use this model for what little I need from it?
Nexus 10 here as well
I guess I will just figure this out on my own. Sorry to waste anyone's time reading my question.
I use a Nexus 7 2013 16GB and it is fine. I get around the space limit with an OTG adapter and I use a slimport to output to a TV when I travel.