Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-30, 11:04)sirdung Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-30, 10:33)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-30, 10:26)sirdung Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if this has been answered already but i have been unable to find reference if it has. When i add my library ember only shoes 300 of my 900+ movies. when it is adding it scans past the name but doesn't add. Checking the logs the same statement is repeated a lot

4 - error - Load Movie EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.

Please upload full log file on Pastebin.com

Log below
http://pastebin.com/fnt7SxMH

Any luck / solution for this?

Thanks
ive been having a issue with movies rated with a PG-13 rating using IMDB scraper. It marks the movie as a PG in the side bar and then puts -13 in the mpaa description. But it field above trailer URL it puts it as PG-13. Not sure if this is a known bug or something I checked wrong in settings.
(2015-04-04, 14:33)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]ive been having a issue with movies rated with a PG-13 rating using IMDB scraper. It marks the movie as a PG in the side bar and then puts -13 in the mpaa description. But it field above trailer URL it puts it as PG-13. Not sure if this is a known bug or something I checked wrong in settings.

Remove the file "Ratings.xml" in Setting folder and start Ember to build to fixed one.
sounds good, thanks saw that I think in the tips thread but guess never did it ha.
I just installed latest release and when I scrape the images are not downloaded.
I press CTRL-I and go directly form the search box where I choose the correct movie directly to the movie edit

I've checked options and all Image scrapers are enabled.

I've upgraded from previous version.
note that the scrpaers work because if from the movie edit window I ask to change an image (fanart, etc...) they work
First hint in download tread
Quote:enable "Display Image Select dialog while single scraping" in Settings -> Movies -> Scrapers-Images -> Images

IMO it should on by default
(2015-04-06, 17:27)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]First hint in download tread
Quote:enable "Display Image Select dialog while single scraping" in Settings -> Movies -> Scrapers-Images -> Images

It's enalbe by default, but only if you don't use an existing Settings.xml.
Modules... Renamer... "Season Folders Pattern"
Isn't saved between sessions. It's reset to "Season $K2?" when I restart EMM 1.4.3.1. I want it to be empty.
(2015-04-06, 19:32)Cheadstina Wrote: [ -> ]Modules... Renamer... "Season Folders Pattern"
Isn't saved between sessions. It's reset to "Season $K2?" when I restart EMM 1.4.3.1. I want it to be empty.
Ember install folder?
Is there any way in which i can lock the language (audio & video) for tv when rescaping there is a option for films but not tv
(2015-04-07, 01:42)G elly N Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way in which i can lock the language (audio & video) for tv when rescaping there is a option for films but not tv

No.
But I've added it and it will be available in next release.
I held out and waited and updated from 4.0.6 to the latest and every thing works brilliantly and had no troubles at all, great job Smile

I have a question about the actors images, is there any way to centralise them all so i dont have loads of duplicates for each movie?
(2015-04-06, 18:10)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-06, 17:27)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]First hint in download tread

It's enalbe by default, but only if you don't use an existing Settings.xml.

It was off from previous version Smile found it!

Now it is shown
(2015-04-06, 19:40)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-06, 19:32)Cheadstina Wrote: [ -> ]Modules... Renamer... "Season Folders Pattern"
Ember install folder?

It's installed in:
"E:\Kaj\apps\Ember Media Manager BETA"
Big Grin