Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-09-20, 16:36)mszef Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, quick question, where can I download stand-olone version? without installation. I cannot find it.

We don't have a version without installer. But the installer version is still a standalone version. We only save the installer path into the registry.
(2015-09-20, 13:17)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, very clear. I have set Kodi to "local info only", so it will not download the actorthumbs. At least I hope so? All other is clear and works.

Have one more problem: I just downloaded NFO-only via custom-scraper (set to skip if cannot identified). Unfortunately, it sets the TMDB-ID to "0" in case the movie is not identified. This makes it impossible for me to spot what movies have no TMDB-ID. Is there any way that I can filter for TMDB-ID=0 and what is the reason for setting it to 0?

That's a bug. I will check that and fix it for next release. There is a filter in the filter panel to check a custom field if it's empty or not.
Thanks for fixing. I know of the filter, but the field is no longer empty. Unfortunately, it is now "0" and I cannot find out anymore, which movies have TMDB=0. I know of the ones with TMDB="", but now (through the bug) have TMDB="0", which I cannot spot. Any idea what to do? I have thousands of movies and it will be rather tough to find them manually (would take days).
What you can do is switch the column hiding for IMDB and TMDB ID to false. Just double click the list entries in Settings => Movies => General => Movie List Sorting.
(2015-09-20, 17:16)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for fixing. I know of the filter, but the field is no longer empty. Unfortunately, it is now "0" and I cannot find out anymore, which movies have TMDB=0. I know of the ones with TMDB="", but now (through the bug) have TMDB="0", which I cannot spot. Any idea what to do? I have thousands of movies and it will be rather tough to find them manually (would take days).

You can use an SQL tool and update the tmdb column where it's 0 in ember db and let ember rewrite all nfos
Quick and easy fix
(2015-09-20, 17:28)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]What you can do is switch the column hiding for IMDB and TMDB ID to false. Just double click the list entries in Settings => Movies => General => Movie List Sorting.

Perfect, this worked well. Thanks!
Great app. Love it.

Any way to get a filter on movies that are spanned across multiple files?
(2015-09-23, 03:55)epiicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Great app. Love it.

Any way to get a filter on movies that are spanned across multiple files?
You know the filter at the bottom of lists?
Hi guys,

How can i create my own Export Movie List Template?
Using the auto rename with multiple TV episodes doesn't work as expected.
To reproduce:
  • select a TV show
  • select a season
  • select several episodes
  • right click and select Rename -> Auto
Only the last selected episode is renamed, and right clicking on every episode is necessary. I would expect that all selected episodes were renamed.

A thing that would be nice to have is right click Season -> Rename.

I've tried setting up a bugtracking account, but when registrering "mail()" complains about newlines in the header.
Yes, the context menu works only with one/last selected entry. I will try to change that to multiselect. I will also check if we can add a renaming funktion to seasons to renamer ale episodes inside this season.
You can use Tools -> Renamer as workaround.

Thx for the information about bug tracker. I have to check this later today.
Hi,

I uninstalled and reinstalled 1.4.7.2 for a fresh test:

Code:
Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.7.2 x86.exe
md5: 725B505000AD90EFD0CAFD4B278F5181

I guess I've used 1.4.0.6 before I noticed this bug in last release. There were no issue then. My OS is win 8.1 x64.

I set ember to work with kodi. During the first run, I only set (all other settings are untouched):
  • Interface language - english
  • Movie Source - path: E:\Mes Documents\Mes Vidéos\Films - uncheck movies are in separate folders
  • File naming → XBMC → uncheck trailer, enable theme
  • Movie set artwork automator → check use, set path folder: E:\Mes Documents\Mes Vidéos\Films\@MovieSet Artwork

After ember has first run and has built database, I notice the 1st bug.
<movie> is always composed with only "title [YEAR]".

For each <movie>, the files structure is when data available:
  • <movie>(.ext)
  • <movie>.nfo
  • <movie>-banner.jpg
  • <movie>-clearart.png
  • <movie>-disc.png
  • <movie>-fanart.jpg
  • <movie>-landscape.jpg
  • <movie>-logo.png
  • <movie>-poster.jpg
This structure was built with some previous beta.

But for any movies whose data below exist, ember misses them (columns show they are missing) and doesn't display them of course:
  • <movie>-banner.jpg
  • <movie>-clearart.png
  • <movie>-disc.png
  • <movie>-logo.png

I tried the tools → reload all movies to no avail.

I can't see how to force ember to detect them. I did remember that was OK in some previous beta.

Here is the 2nd bug.
  • I backup and delete for instance one <movie>-banner.jpg so it is really missing.
  • In ember movies setting, I only enable FanartTV scraper to download extra images.
  • I open context menu of the movie whose banner is missing
  • (Re)Scrape selected movie → Automatic → banner only
  • Ember seems to scrape and quickly reports the scrape was ok
But no <movie>-banner.jpg was created and ember doesn't report it. Nothing has changed in ember, only poster, fanart and landscape are shown.

Here are the generated lines in log when the banner scraping is triggered:
Code:
2015-09-25 05:34:30.2714;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;Starting MOVIE scrape;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.2714;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;Start scraping: <the movie title that is tested for this bug report>;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.2844;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;WARN;No generic modules defined <BeforeEdit_Movie>;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.7298;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeImage_Movie;5;TRACE;Scraping movie images using <FanartTV_Image>;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.7298;ScraperModule.FanartTV_Image;ScraperModule.FanartTV_Image.Scraper;5;TRACE;Started scrape FanartTV;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.9471;ScraperModule.FanartTV_Image;ScraperModule.FanartTV_Image.Scraper;5;TRACE;Scraper;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.9471;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeImage_Movie;5;TRACE;Scraping movie images using <TMDB_Image>;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.9471;ScraperModule.TMDB_Image;ScraperModule.TMDB_Image.Scraper;5;TRACE;Started scrape TMDB;
2015-09-25 05:34:31.4859;ScraperModule.TMDB_Image;ScraperModule.TMDB_Image.Scraper;5;TRACE;Finished TMDB Scraper;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.0022;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;WARN;No generic modules defined <OnBannerSave_Movie>;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.0282;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;TRACE;Run generic module <Renamer>;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.0282;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;WARN;No generic modules defined <OnNFOSave_Movie>;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.1362;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;WARN;No generic modules defined <Sync_Movie>;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.1362;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;Ended scraping: (500) Jours Ensemble;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.1362;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;Ended MOVIE scrape;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.1542;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;1;TRACE;Run generic module <Notifications>;

It is the same results with Scrape Movies → New movies → Automatic → All items. It only retrieves even if FanartTV scraper is enabled:
  • <movie>.nfo
  • <movie>-fanart.jpg
  • <movie>-landscape.jpg
  • <movie>-poster.jpg

There is no issue with MovieSets after a tools → reload all MovieSets. Ember retrieve and display all data.

No issue to scrape data for MovieSets neither. Weird.

In my MovieSet artwork folder there is a bunch of files structured like this when all data are available:
  • <MovieSet>.nfo
  • <MovieSet>-banner.jpg
  • <MovieSet>-clearart.png
  • <MovieSet>-fanart.jpg
  • <MovieSet>-landscape.jpg
  • <MovieSet>-logo.png
  • <MovieSet>-poster.jpg

Can someone confirm the bug?

good day
(2015-09-25, 07:40)fred_gaou Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I uninstalled and reinstalled 1.4.7.2 for a fresh test:

Code:
Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.7.2 x86.exe
md5: 725B505000AD90EFD0CAFD4B278F5181

I guess I've used 1.4.0.6 before I noticed this bug in last release. There were no issue then. My OS is win 8.1 x64.

I set ember to work with kodi. During the first run, I only set (all other settings are untouched):
  • Interface language - english
  • Movie Source - path: E:\Mes Documents\Mes Vidéos\Films - uncheck movies are in separate folders
  • File naming → XBMC → uncheck trailer, enable theme
  • Movie set artwork automator → check use, set path folder: E:\Mes Documents\Mes Vidéos\Films\@MovieSet Artwork

After ember has first run and has built database, I notice the 1st bug.
<movie> is always composed with only "title [YEAR]".

For each <movie>, the files structure is when data available:
  • <movie>(.ext)
  • <movie>.nfo
  • <movie>-banner.jpg
  • <movie>-clearart.png
  • <movie>-disc.png
  • <movie>-fanart.jpg
  • <movie>-landscape.jpg
  • <movie>-logo.png
  • <movie>-poster.jpg
This structure was built with some previous beta.

But for any movies whose data below exist, ember misses them (columns show they are missing) and doesn't display them of course:
  • <movie>-banner.jpg
  • <movie>-clearart.png
  • <movie>-disc.png
  • <movie>-logo.png

I tried the tools → reload all movies to no avail.

I can't see how to force ember to detect them. I did remember that was OK in some previous beta.

Here is the 2nd bug.
  • I backup and delete for instance one <movie>-banner.jpg so it is really missing.
  • In ember movies setting, I only enable FanartTV scraper to download extra images.
  • I open context menu of the movie whose banner is missing
  • (Re)Scrape selected movie → Automatic → banner only
  • Ember seems to scrape and quickly reports the scrape was ok
But no <movie>-banner.jpg was created and ember doesn't report it. Nothing has changed in ember, only poster, fanart and landscape are shown.

Here are the generated lines in log when the banner scraping is triggered:
Code:
2015-09-25 05:34:30.2714;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;Starting MOVIE scrape;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.2714;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;Start scraping: <the movie title that is tested for this bug report>;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.2844;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;WARN;No generic modules defined <BeforeEdit_Movie>;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.7298;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeImage_Movie;5;TRACE;Scraping movie images using <FanartTV_Image>;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.7298;ScraperModule.FanartTV_Image;ScraperModule.FanartTV_Image.Scraper;5;TRACE;Started scrape FanartTV;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.9471;ScraperModule.FanartTV_Image;ScraperModule.FanartTV_Image.Scraper;5;TRACE;Scraper;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.9471;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeImage_Movie;5;TRACE;Scraping movie images using <TMDB_Image>;
2015-09-25 05:34:30.9471;ScraperModule.TMDB_Image;ScraperModule.TMDB_Image.Scraper;5;TRACE;Started scrape TMDB;
2015-09-25 05:34:31.4859;ScraperModule.TMDB_Image;ScraperModule.TMDB_Image.Scraper;5;TRACE;Finished TMDB Scraper;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.0022;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;WARN;No generic modules defined <OnBannerSave_Movie>;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.0282;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;TRACE;Run generic module <Renamer>;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.0282;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;WARN;No generic modules defined <OnNFOSave_Movie>;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.1362;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;5;WARN;No generic modules defined <Sync_Movie>;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.1362;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;Ended scraping: (500) Jours Ensemble;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.1362;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;Ended MOVIE scrape;
2015-09-25 05:34:32.1542;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;1;TRACE;Run generic module <Notifications>;

It is the same results with Scrape Movies → New movies → Automatic → All items. It only retrieves even if FanartTV scraper is enabled:
  • <movie>.nfo
  • <movie>-fanart.jpg
  • <movie>-landscape.jpg
  • <movie>-poster.jpg

There is no issue with MovieSets after a tools → reload all MovieSets. Ember retrieve and display all data.

No issue to scrape data for MovieSets neither. Weird.

In my MovieSet artwork folder there is a bunch of files structured like this when all data are available:
  • <MovieSet>.nfo
  • <MovieSet>-banner.jpg
  • <MovieSet>-clearart.png
  • <MovieSet>-fanart.jpg
  • <MovieSet>-landscape.jpg
  • <MovieSet>-logo.png
  • <MovieSet>-poster.jpg

Can someone confirm the bug?

good day

Nope.
Please upload a screenshot of your movie folder and one of the panel Settings => Movies => Files and Sources.
Please check this link for screenshots. The Files and Sources settings on screenshot are customized, hence different from those I used for the test where it was the default provided by ember. But there is so little changes and it produces the same issue.

I just tested a fresh install of 1.4.0.6 (all default settings), following the same steps as first post with same library.

Results with 1.4.0.6 after first run and new built database:
  • Columns reports the existing extra data as banner, clearart, etc.
  • But movie overview can only display poster, fanart, landscape, clearart

It also could successfully auto scrape all items for new movies adding banner, clearart, disc and logo while 1.4.7.2 failed at this.
But scraper couldn't end although it properly downloaded the files. I had to kill ember.

Conclusion: there is definitely a bug related to last version.

I would gladly test any new beta to quickly check that.
whats the ETA on episode folder supportHuh is it really that hard to include it.