Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When scraping a lot of episodes, there's no UI progress bar, or some way to tell me there's activity going on.
(2015-11-14, 01:17)orbtwin Wrote: [ -> ]I can't scrape from tmdb no more.
in kodi the native scraper plugin has been updated to fix the error. due changes in the API.
is suffering Ember the same?
if i erase collection ID from several moviese, i. e, Ember can't find again the info.
any help, please

bug?

well guys...any news on this?
tmdb is not working.
(2015-11-15, 16:47)orbtwin Wrote: [ -> ]
in kodi the native scraper plugin has been updated to fix the error. due changes in the API.
if i erase collection ID from several moviese, i. e, Ember can't find again the info.
any help, please

bug?

tmdb is not working.
I can confirm it.
I've already updated the dev version and it works. I will try to build and release a new version tomorrow.
thanks Dan.
you're the best.
waiting for the fix version ... or the next big thing Big Grin
(2015-11-15, 19:29)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-15, 16:47)orbtwin Wrote: [ -> ]
any help, please

bug?

tmdb is not working.
I can confirm it.
I've already updated the dev version and it works. I will try to build and release a new version tomorrow.

I thought I'd broken something on my PC, will update when available, many thanks Wink
I see there is an option to export my movie list. When I click on the save button I get an error "the folder you entered does not exist. Where in Ember option do I set the folder to get it to save to?

I use WIMM only to manage movie sets. It's been announced that WIMM will no longer be developed, and I wondered if Ember offered a way to manage movie sets,
(2015-11-19, 01:30)hurricane51 Wrote: [ -> ]I use WIMM only to manage movie sets. It's been announced that WIMM will no longer be developed, and I wondered if Ember offered a way to manage movie sets,

Last version alread did it!
new release?
(2015-11-19, 23:46)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]new release?

Dan will release a second beta Pre-Release version for a small group of testes first so they can test it and after reviewing its going into the wild - can't say much more but it will be released before christmas to everyone Wink

Meanwhile I added trakt.tv as datascraper for movies and shows so in next beta it will be possible to directly update fields like lastplayed, rating (own or community rating) and votes from trakt.tv during the scraper process.

(2015-11-22, 03:26)Cocotus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-19, 23:46)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]new release?

Dan will release a second beta Pre-Release version for a small group of testes first so they can test it and after reviewing its going into the wild - can't say much more but it will be released before christmas to everyone Wink

Meanwhile I added trakt.tv as datascraper for movies and shows so in next beta it will be possible to directly update fields like lastplayed, rating (own or community rating) and votes from trakt.tv during the scraper process.

AWESOME!
@ Cocotus
Could you meanwhile also add the - previously discussed - option to scrape episode length from thetvdb instead of getting the info from media file ?
(problem with multiple episodes on iso-files, you remember ?)

Thanks.

###

And what about the "long awaited" batch scrape function for tv-shows ??
Smile
I think episode length from tvdb is already added in latest version.
Auto scraping will be available in next release.
Just tried with current release.

Have ISO file named: DEXTER_S8E01E02_[DVD]

both episodes get same length: 6341 (guess it's a length mediainfo "extracts")

Maybe a setting: FORCE internet length setting for ISO files could help !
(instead of: Use..... if NOT possible to calculate, because obviously media info get's length, but the wrong one - with combined episodes on iso's that's clear)