Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-14, 07:34)crookers13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 17:20)Orbi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 02:24)crookers13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dan

When I'm scraping movie sets I chose the new images but its not saving any new images or NFO files in my movie set fan art folder, not sure if its been mentioned before, I'm using the new 1.4.0.8. Is it a known bug?

Cheers
Update Ember to the latest version, there have been changes to movie sets since 1.4.0.8.

sorry i meant 1.4.8.0 test version I got off Dan just before christmas

Yes, there was a bug in one of the alpha versions. But this is the beta thread, 99% of all user don't have one of this prereleases. Please send me a PM.
(2016-01-13, 17:22)Orbi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-12, 20:48)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all. I'm new to the recent version of Ember, so I'm not sure if I forgot to enable something. But when I scrape a TV Show, artwork like characterart, clearart, clearlogos, etc aren't being downloaded. Eben when doing a manual scrape, it doesn't find anything. Am I doing something wrong?
You have to enable this type of images in the scrape options.

*facepalm*

Well, I feel stupid. Didn't enable fanarttv as a scraper in settings. Works now. Thanks.
where to download 1.4.8.0?
(2016-01-17, 12:53)claudioita Wrote: [ -> ]where to download 1.4.8.0?

It's not officially released yet.
Hi Dan, I cant send you a pm :/ Any possibilities to get a hand on the alpha?
With the current build, why when I add a TV SHOW source that was already scraped with Ember and has proper NFO files...do all the episodes still list as TVSHOW S03E14 instead of the title? It's like EMM doesn't recognize the episode .nfo files. Ideas?
(2016-01-18, 20:45)McButton Wrote: [ -> ]With the current build, why when I add a TV SHOW source that was already scraped with Ember and has proper NFO files...do all the episodes still list as TVSHOW S03E14 instead of the title? It's like EMM doesn't recognize the episode .nfo files. Ideas?

We've added a new checkbox for episode NFO in file name settings (was missing in all older versions). Maybe that is not checked.
Hi Dan,

Thanks for a fantastic program, you guys do good work. When I open up Ember I can see the pictures dimentions for a movie but the Fanart, Clearart & Disc art headings are not showing on the right hand side. Any reason for this? See below:

Any help would be appreciated.
(2016-01-18, 21:00)JanM201 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dan,

Thanks for a fantastic program, you guys do good work. When I open up Ember I can see the pictures dimentions for a movie but the Fanart, Clearart & Disc art headings are not showing on the right hand side. Any reason for this? See below:

Any help would be appreciated.

Are this image types are enabled to display in main screen (Settings => Options => Main Window)?
Also it looks like the black skin has a bug with image positioning. Maybe you have to try to use the default skin.
Hi,

I reverted back to the default skin & the same problem. See below. The images are enabled on the Main Window, that's why they are showing on the right but with no headings. I've seen other users images & they look fine, so not sure what the problem could be.

Thanks
(2016-01-18, 21:50)JanM201 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I reverted back to the default skin & the same problem. See below. The images are enabled on the Main Window, that's why they are showing on the right but with no headings. I've seen other users images & they look fine, so not sure what the problem could be.

Thanks
That is strange... All (top) images should be on the same top position like the poster. Is the position fixed if you select another movie? There is/was an issue with positioning of first displayed movie after starting Ember.
(2016-01-18, 20:49)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-18, 20:45)McButton Wrote: [ -> ]With the current build, why when I add a TV SHOW source that was already scraped with Ember and has proper NFO files...do all the episodes still list as TVSHOW S03E14 instead of the title? It's like EMM doesn't recognize the episode .nfo files. Ideas?

We've added a new checkbox for episode NFO in file name settings (was missing in all older versions). Maybe that is not checked.

Maybe I'm still missing something. All the checkboxes are set to display NFO for all items. It actually looks like it shows an NFO exists but NONE of the NFO info lists in. Plot is missing on everything, but it's in there.

I'll try a reload. May just be something on my end. <--Got it. Thanks
(2016-01-18, 21:53)McButton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-18, 20:49)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe I'm still missing something. All the checkboxes are set to display NFO for all items. It actually looks like it shows an NFO exists but NONE of the NFO info lists in. Plot is missing on everything, but it's in there.
I don't mean the show/hide elements in list, i meant the check checkbox to read and save episode NFO in Settings => Tv Shows => Files and Sources => File Naming. Are the checkboxes for episode and tv shows NFOs enabled?
It's the same for all other movies that I select.
(2016-01-18, 22:03)JanM201 Wrote: [ -> ]It's the same for all other movies that I select.
Strange... I have to check that. Do you use the latest beta?