Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-24, 18:43)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-23, 17:57)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-22, 16:41)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a chance to get stinger tags from TMDB scraped? This would make it easier to use the addon from http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254004 ... Wink

+100 !!! I just had a conversation about this with my wife like 2 days ago. I watched a movie I hadn't seen in about 5-6 years and had no idea there was a stinger (weird name lol) scene. This addon looks to be very cool, will have to check it out thanks! This would be an awesome idea to add to ember!

What the hell is a stinger scene Huh

Stingers are scenes during or after the credits ... Wink
Anyone having issues with EMM loading new movies? I can add the new source, and all scrapes fine. If I add a movie to the source, nothing. Sometimes it finds it and hangs forever...sometimes nothing. Sometimes it tries to scrape the Source as a movie itself. Was working fine, and then something seems to be stuck on my end.
(2016-01-23, 15:39)Cocotus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-22, 12:43)luc290670 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-20, 20:42)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]We always use the best video/audio stream for this tag. Maybe later we add full multi channel info support.

Would it be complex to do this or could it be done quickly? It works nicely for the export of the subtitle languages!

I will look into it, I think its a small problem in export template generation Wink

Thanks! Would you give me a short notification when it's done so I could compile the version then ?
(2016-01-25, 00:46)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 18:43)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-23, 17:57)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]+100 !!! I just had a conversation about this with my wife like 2 days ago. I watched a movie I hadn't seen in about 5-6 years and had no idea there was a stinger (weird name lol) scene. This addon looks to be very cool, will have to check it out thanks! This would be an awesome idea to add to ember!

What the hell is a stinger scene Huh

I can check the flag but where you want it to save it? As a tag of the movie ?
(2016-01-26, 00:09)m.savazzi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 18:43)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell is a stinger scene Huh

I'm still working on keyword support for TMDB scraper ;-) Will be saved as Tag in NFO file. Any ideas for filtering? Most of all movie has too much and useless keywords...
(2016-01-26, 00:25)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-25, 00:46)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]Stingers are scenes during or after the credits ... Wink

I'm still working on keyword support for TMDB scraper ;-) Will be saved as Tag in NFO file. Any ideas for filtering? Most of all movie has too much and useless keywords...

Oh my we decided to disable scraping of tags by scrapers and now someone has found a valid reason to enable it again Laugh I would suggest making a optional "stinger" setting (cool idea) which then supports the stinger addon mentioned here. The Keywords to look out seems:
Quote:Possible values for stinger are "duringcreditsstinger", "aftercreditsstinger", "duringcreditsstinger aftercreditsstinger"

To add something new to the table, I couldn't resist to bring back the Auto Extractor from good old Ember 1.3. Im working on it right now and it will have the feature to automatically cut out the ugly black bars from videos to make nice thumbs. Some screenies:

AmericanSniperBluray.ISO without black bars:
(2016-01-24, 18:43)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell is a stinger scene Huh

It has to be saved as tags in the NFO files ...
Do we have a subtitle scraper in the next version and can we get only forced subtitles ?
(2016-01-26, 20:05)archiv Wrote: [ -> ]Do we have a subtitle scraper in the next version and can we get only forced subtitles ?

Nope. This is something i've already tested for 1.4.9.0.
Quick general question...
why does EMM write the <movie xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> instead of <movie>?

I noticed in the Kodi Wiki, it simply has <movie></movie>
I get non-conforming errors sometimes when I load the .nfo into other types of programs, and I think that's what causes it.
Hi,

I think there is an issue with the scraping to TV Shows.
If I use the function to (Re)Scrape a single Season, by rightclicking the Season and selecting the (re)scrape function, Pictures for the TV Show are overwritten with the first one the scraper delivers I think. And not only the picutes for the selected Season, but also the Pictures and Banners for the TV Show itself and the "All Season" pics.

Second thing is, that if I go on with this function, EMM freezes and I have to kill the Task.

I use the 1.4.7.2.
Check Post: #3022
It's a known bug. Fixed in the next version.
2 questions:

1) I keep asking this to no resolve... If I have a TV show listed, and I click to "REMOVE" from my database...how do I get it to show again? If I click update TV, it never shows. If I RELOAD the TV Shows, still nothing. I have to remove the source entirely and add it back in. Bug? (Current version and Alpha). **Sometimes shows don't update or add as well.

2) If a TV show wasn't scraped by Ember, why does it list the .nfo as non-conforming? Is EMM looking for a validated .nfo or one that conforms to Ember's scraping methods?
(2016-01-28, 00:13)McButton Wrote: [ -> ]2 questions:

1) I keep asking this to no resolve... If I have a TV show listed, and I click to "REMOVE" from my database...how do I get it to show again? If I click update TV, it never shows. If I RELOAD the TV Shows, still nothing. I have to remove the source entirely and add it back in. Bug? (Current version and Alpha). **Sometimes shows don't update or add as well.

2) If a TV show wasn't scraped by Ember, why does it list the .nfo as non-conforming? Is EMM looking for a validated .nfo or one that conforms to Ember's scraping methods?

1) Maybe a bug or a problem with triggers in your database file. We don't remove seasons and episodes manually by SQL commands, we use implemented triggers to clean up the database after removing an element (tvshow remove season, season remove episode, episode remove file). You can check the MyVideoXX.emm with an SQLite editor if all triggers are avaliable:

Table tvshows:
Code:
BEGIN
        DELETE FROM actorlinktvshow WHERE idShow=old.idShow;
        DELETE FROM art WHERE media_id=old.idShow AND media_type='tvshow';
        DELETE FROM creatorlinktvshow WHERE idShow=old.idShow;
        DELETE FROM countrylinktvshow WHERE idShow=old.idShow;
        DELETE FROM directorlinktvshow WHERE idShow=old.idShow;
        DELETE FROM genrelinktvshow WHERE idShow=old.idShow;
        DELETE FROM movielinktvshow WHERE idShow=old.idShow;
        DELETE FROM seasons WHERE idShow=old.idShow;
        DELETE FROM studiolinktvshow WHERE idShow=old.idShow;
        DELETE FROM taglinks WHERE idMedia=old.idShow AND media_type='tvshow';
END

Table seasons:
Code:
BEGIN
        DELETE FROM art WHERE media_id=old.idSeason AND media_type='season';
        DELETE FROM episode WHERE Season=old.Season AND idShow=old.idShow;
END

Table episode:
Code:
BEGIN
              DELETE FROM actorlinkepisode WHERE idEpisode=old.idEpisode;
              DELETE FROM art WHERE media_id=old.idEpisode AND media_type='episode';
              DELETE FROM directorlinkepisode WHERE idEpisode=old.idEpisode;
              DELETE FROM files WHERE idFile=old.idFile;
              DELETE FROM gueststarlinkepisode WHERE idEpisode=old.idEpisode;
              DELETE FROM writerlinkepisode WHERE idEpisode=old.idEpisode;
              DELETE FROM TVVStreams WHERE TVEpID=old.idEpisode;
              DELETE FROM TVAStreams WHERE TVEpID=old.idEpisode;
              DELETE FROM TVSubs WHERE TVEpID=old.idEpisode;
END

Also you can try Tool => Database cleanup to run a deep check of all tables and entries.

2) No, we only check if the NFO has a proper XML format and if the <movie>, <tvshow>, <episode> nodes are available. This has nothing to do with Ember or scrapers. Please upload a NFO for me to check we it's not conforming.
Non-Conformed changed to .info = http://pastebin.com/cMAWuGqj
Ember Scrape .nfo = http://pastebin.com/XQEw8UjB
2nd Non-Conform .nfo change to .info. Same file. I rescraped with my old scraper = http://pastebin.com/kkrJG7wW

Ember won't even recognize the files or load the info in unless it scrapes it. The last one on my list won't load any data. I have to scrape Ember again for it to populate anything.

Still not sure about the re-load of TV SHOWS. I used a new install of EMM. Cleared, scraped, everything. It won't show back up after delete unless I delete the source and add again.