Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do we have episode folder support yetHuh
(2016-02-23, 18:46)quade1337 Wrote: [ -> ]do we have episode folder support yetHuh

Yes, it's available in 1.4.8.0 alpha version.
(2016-02-21, 03:17)sanjonny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-21, 11:37)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-21, 01:15)sanjonny Wrote: [ -> ]strange issue on rescrape/manual db update.

I have several different network locations for files. I decided to move several shows from one location to another, essentially the V drive to the T drive but I think they are seen as NSA325\others\torrents\tvshowname to NSA320\others 2\torrents\tvshowname.

Shows that showed up fine before like 12 monkeys and 24 live another day used to show up, but when moved/deleted from db and then rescanned the new location, they do not show up in the list. But Falling Skies which was also moved to the new location, does show up and when deleted it shows up again and again. Im wondering if its something to do with my network location changes or if its because they start with numbers or what? Im still trying to figure it out, but when I use the update DB for the new location, 12 monkeys and 24 live another day DO NOT EVER show up and Falling Skies does show up every time. I tried deleting from the DB faliing skies (rightclick, remove from database, delete) and it rescans it correctly every time, but does not ever pick up 12 monkeys or 24.

One codicil I will mention is that a couple of locations of others. For example I have some tvshows in a location others 2 in NSA320\others 2\tvshowname
and some shows in torrents 2 location NSA320\others 2\torrents\tvshowname. I have this other places on the network and it has not been a major problem but just in case because one location is inside another, wanted to mention it.

Thanks in advance for your help. Also i tried both including and excluding the nsa320 location from automated DB updates, did not change behavior, also cleaned the DB a few times and tried restarting the program a few times and still will not detect at least those 2 shows. There might be more, still testing behaviors. I had no problem in the past wit the NSA325 location. Could it be because they are both in a folder named torrents? Maybe if I changed the name to torrents2 it might do something different, but have not tried that yet.

Sounds strange...

A tv show folder has always to be saved in the source you've configured, not in a subfolder of a source. That means:

//NSA320/others 2/torrents <=== Source
//NSA320/others 2/torrents/24 <=== is working
//NSA320/others 2/torrents/Action/24 <=== it does not work

Do you have setup some other settings in this area?

Sorry, Am very late getting back on this one...Because of my previous setup, I have sources within sources, but i think it was something more with the name than the source location. So using your example here is what I have, note the different drives 325 and 320

//NSA325/others/torrents/Breaking Bad <=== Source torrents - works which is /others/torrents
//NSA320/others 2/24 <=== source others 2-works which is /others 2
//NSA320/others 2/torrents/Better Call Saul <=====source torrents 2- which is /others 2/torrents does not work.

Note I have a similar setup another place and it works

//NSA325/Other Tv Series/Farscape <=== Source other tv series - works which is /Other Tv Series
//NSA325/Other Tv Series/Star Trek/Star Trek Enterprise <=== source Star Trek-works which is /Other Tv Series/Star Trek
//NSA325/Other TV Series/Star Trek/Star Trek Voyager <=====source Star Trek - works. /Other Tv Series/Star Trek

I know it is not ideal, this is how I had things configured long ago and just left them with switching over to EMM and added the extra sources. I should fix it someday, but the amount of waiting for it to replicate on all the drives I have backups and stripes and stuff has kept me from fixing it. Since it works fine in the star trek example, I was left thinking that maybe it had to do with both source directories being named "torrents" (even though they were both named differently as source, torrents and torrents 2)

All the other settings were okay. Just a weird thing....I temporarily worked around it by defining
//NSA320/others 2/torrents as X:/ and having X:/ as a source.

The main tv show folder have to be saved directly in the source. Subfolders (season or episode folders) are only supported inside of a tv show folder.

Source "//NSA325"
//NSA325/Star Trek Voyager <= works
//NSA325/Star Trek/Star Trek Voyager <= does not works

File system has to be:
//NSA325/Star Trek Voyager/episode.ext
//NSA325/Star Trek Voyager/season/episode.ext
//NSA325/Star Trek Voyager/season/episode/episode.ext

//NSA325/Star Trek/Star Trek Voyager/episode.ext
//NSA325/Star Trek/Star Trek Voyager/season/episode.ext
//NSA325/Star Trek/Star Trek Voyager/season/episode/episode.ext
//NSA325/Star Trek/Star Trek Enterprise/episode.ext
//NSA325/Star Trek/Star Trek Enterprise/season/episode.ext
//NSA325/Star Trek/Star Trek Enterprise/season/episode/episode.ext

Source/TV Show
(2016-02-23, 18:51)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 18:46)quade1337 Wrote: [ -> ]do we have episode folder support yetHuh

Huh
(2016-02-25, 22:23)Soujirou Seta Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 18:51)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]

Huh

Compile it yourself until it's released....
Are there images shown / movie information of movies on drives not being connected yet?
(2016-02-25, 22:41)Dirki Wrote: [ -> ]Are there images shown / movie information of movies on drives not being connected yet?

No, image cache is still not implemented (only scraper-image cache).
(2016-02-25, 22:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-25, 22:23)Soujirou Seta Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 18:51)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's available in 1.4.8.0 alpha version.

Huh

Ok. Tks, i`m trying, but i`m faild many times.....
(2016-02-26, 18:29)Soujirou Seta Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-25, 22:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-25, 22:23)Soujirou Seta Wrote: [ -> ]Huh

Ok. Tks, i`m trying, but i`m faild many times.....

An official Alpha is coming soon, but you can try this one: Link
Quote:No, image cache is still not implemented (only scraper-image cache).
Thank you, DanCooper, scraper cashe means the text movie information is available when a hdd is not plugged in, I guess.
(2016-02-26, 20:30)Dirki Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:No, image cache is still not implemented (only scraper-image cache).
Thank you, DanCooper, scraper cashe means the text movie information is available when a hdd is not plugged in, I guess.

No, Scraper Cache means that every image from a scraper, that Ember display as thumb or full size will be saved in Temp folder for a faster rescraping or create actor thumbs. Data is anyway always available, all data is saved in local database, but the images are loaded directly from your (movie/tvshow) harddrive.
Alright, scraper cashe just for faster processing. But, anyway, the text information (without images) are always available, even with unplugged external drives.

Many thanks
I have all my movies in a single folder. Is it possible to exclude files that have a specific keyword in the filename from being scraped by EMM into its library? I would like it to not "see" these files at all.

Haven't been able to find a way to do this so I thought I would ask.

TIA,
TL
(2016-03-01, 18:42)tledford Wrote: [ -> ]I have all my movies in a single folder. Is it possible to exclude files that have a specific keyword in the filename from being scraped by EMM into its library? I would like it to not "see" these files at all.

TIA,
TL

Hmm, I just realized EMM is already excluding files that have the word "trailer" in the filename, so I guess my question becomes "How do I add additional keywords to the list that includes the keyword 'trailer'?"
(2016-03-01, 18:56)tledford Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-01, 18:42)tledford Wrote: [ -> ]I have all my movies in a single folder. Is it possible to exclude files that have a specific keyword in the filename from being scraped by EMM into its library? I would like it to not "see" these files at all.

TIA,
TL

Hmm, I just realized EMM is already excluding files that have the word "trailer" in the filename, so I guess my question becomes "How do I add additional keywords to the list that includes the keyword 'trailer'?"

There is only an advancedsetting to ignore folders. "trailer" and "sample" are hard-coded keywords to ignore.
Do you have other keywords that should be ignored?