Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version: Ember 1.4.0.5

Won't Let Me Delete X-Men Collection Set lol Funny since no sources even set and still wont delete it. ha!

Settings > Miscellaneous > Audio & Video Codec Mapping are not being saved. That is, try clicking on the "Set Defaults" button.

Thus, all x264 movies are getting mpeg4 as codec in nfo file. Whoops!

Will appear to be save when you click apply and ok but then option that page again a second time and see it got reverted back.
New release 1.4.0.6 is online!

Changelog 1.4.0.6 Beta (2014-10-26)

[Main]
added: "Original Title" field to custom scraper
added: "Data Field" to movie list filter
added: "Movies in Set" poster list (need a little bit longer to load, we add a background worker later)
added: UK and Germany tv show rating list (not possible to scrape, but you can set the rating manually in "Edit Show" dialog) (delete .\Ember Media Manager\Settings\Ratings.xml to get the new list)
fixed: "Video Source/File Source" confusion (Video Source = dvd, bluray... / File Source = Source)
fixed: MediaInfo codec mapping (mpeg4 bug) (reload codec mapping in settings to get a proper info)
fixed: movie list data field refreshing after scraping/editing
fixed: "Missing" filter checkbox control
fixed: tv show rating in "Edit Show" dialog

[TMDB]
fixed: trailer scraper

[IMDB]
changed: IMDB ID manually input is blocked while searching
Excellent Dan! Going to scrape a few new movies and trailer with new version Smile
with the 10-26 version same problem with the bulkrenamer

http://pastebin.com/xHF69WrN
(2014-10-27, 01:08)MaxCore Wrote: [ -> ]with the 10-26 version same problem with the bulkrenamer

See this, this, this and this.
Ok with 1.4.0.6.

Video codec is now correct again.

But now audio codec is wrong.. Ugh!

Should be "<codec>dca</codec>" but its getting "<codec>es</codec>".

Looks like its reading "Format profile" when it should be reading from "Format".

Audio media info output:

Quote:Audio #1
ID : 1
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile : ES
Mode : 16
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_DTS
Duration : 1h 41mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 509 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 1.07 GiB (19%)
Title : English DTS
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Notice it's DTS-ES (DTS Extended Surround). See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DTS_(sound_system)#DTS-ES
(2014-10-27, 01:31)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-27, 01:08)MaxCore Wrote: [ -> ]with the 10-26 version same problem with the bulkrenamer

See this, this, this and this.

note to me : Use the search forum button Wink

thx Dan Now all work good for me Smile
For some reason i cant download the 1.4.0.6 as it says

Quote:"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."
(2014-10-27, 15:49)boppyman Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason i cant download the 1.4.0.6 as it says

Quote:"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

Download works for me.
Working now, i had to turn off y anti-virus to get it for some reason.

Thanks for the quick update on the TV show ratings, i can update them all now Smile

I've moved AdvancedSettings.xml and settings.xml from the older folder to the new one but it still runs the initial setup asking for source folders and such, do i need to move over some other files from the old installation to keep my old settings?
(2014-10-27, 17:50)boppyman Wrote: [ -> ]Working now, i had to turn off y anti-virus to get it for some reason.

Thanks for the quick update on the TV show ratings, i can update them all now Smile

I've moved AdvancedSettings.xml and settings.xml from the older folder to the new one but it still runs the initial setup asking for source folders and such, do i need to move over some other files from the old installation to keep my old settings?

if you have 1.4.0.1 or newly, you must delete only, emm file of the database. And don't delete XML file
if you have 1.3.x, you must delete xml file
OK thanks,

It still asked for the sources again but all the settings were there after i added them again Smile
(2014-10-27, 17:50)boppyman Wrote: [ -> ]Working now, i had to turn off y anti-virus to get it for some reason.

Every new release will show you the Installation Wizard one time (only one time if you propery close Ember). But it's not needed that you move your settings, Ember does not overwrite existing settings.
Dan in the ratings for TV Shows the UK ratings still are not showing, i deleted the ratings.xml as well
(2014-10-27, 18:28)boppyman Wrote: [ -> ]Dan in the ratings for TV Shows the UK ratings still are not showing, i deleted the ratings.xml as well

Change that in settings -> TV Shows -> Scraper-Data -> TV Rating Region.