Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-10-27, 03:11)war59312 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok with 1.4.0.6.

Video codec is now correct again.

But now audio codec is wrong.. Ugh!

Should be "<codec>dca</codec>" but its getting "<codec>es</codec>".

Looks like its reading "Format profile" when it should be reading from "Format".

Audio media info output:

Quote:Audio #1
ID : 1
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile : ES
Mode : 16
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_DTS
Duration : 1h 41mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 509 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 1.07 GiB (19%)
Title : English DTS
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Notice it's DTS-ES (DTS Extended Surround). See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DTS_(sound_system)#DTS-ES

Right, noticed that too when updating my library - btw we are using CODEC ID field instead of Format in Ember - but in latest BETA I changed that function together with VIDEO recognizing to be more flexible - seems I broke something here, will fix asap!
(2014-10-27, 18:59)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-27, 18:28)boppyman Wrote: [ -> ]Dan in the ratings for TV Shows the UK ratings still are not showing, i deleted the ratings.xml as well

Change that in settings -> TV Shows -> Scraper-Data -> TV Rating Region.

Brilliant, thanks Smile
(2014-10-27, 19:34)Cocotus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-27, 03:11)war59312 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok with 1.4.0.6.

Video codec is now correct again.

But now audio codec is wrong.. Ugh!

Should be "<codec>dca</codec>" but its getting "<codec>es</codec>".

Looks like its reading "Format profile" when it should be reading from "Format".

Audio media info output:

Quote:Audio #1
ID : 1
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile : ES
Mode : 16
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_DTS
Duration : 1h 41mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 509 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 1.07 GiB (19%)
Title : English DTS
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Notice it's DTS-ES (DTS Extended Surround). See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DTS_(sound_system)#DTS-ES

Right, noticed that too when updating my library - btw we are using CODEC ID field instead of Format in Ember - but in latest BETA I changed that function together with VIDEO recognizing to be more flexible - seems I broke something here, will fix asap!
Nice, thanks.

PS: I see the source code changes. Wink
Hai guys, can Ember Media Manager auto rename episode Tv movise? like bulk rename at movies
So I've been having an issue the past few weeks with Ember. I've been using 1.4.0.4 and 1.4.0.5 I believe and also just upgraded to the new one. I can't "Edit Movie" for anything. If I re-scrape I can but any movie I try to edit after scraping whether by Control E or Right click and then edit movie just does nothing. Actually all options become grayed out until I select a new movie title.

Any ideas?
(2014-10-28, 18:33)salimpam12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hai guys, can Ember Media Manager auto rename episode Tv movise? like bulk rename at movies
Not yet.

(2014-10-28, 20:10)scsujay Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been having an issue the past few weeks with Ember. I've been using 1.4.0.4 and 1.4.0.5 I believe and also just upgraded to the new one. I can't "Edit Movie" for anything. If I re-scrape I can but any movie I try to edit after scraping whether by Control E or Right click and then edit movie just does nothing. Actually all options become grayed out until I select a new movie title.

Any ideas?
Do you have seen the big, red and bold hint in download treath? That was not a joke... install VLC x86 (not x64) with ActiveX plugin.
I have been having an interesting issues since upgrading to 1.4.0.5 (which continues in 1.4.0.6).

Every time I scrape a new movie it doesn't save any of the media i scraped. It will only save the info file. If the file already exists, it can change that file, but doesn't seem to be able to create new ones. I checked permissions and they are wide open so that shouldn't be an issue. UAC is disabled. I have VLC x86 w/ActiveX plugin installed and I deleted the MyVideos7.emm file and let it rebuild.

Everytime I pick an fanart, discart, logo, etc if seems to generate this in the logs-

Code:
18:24:03.7781,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting,6,INFO,GetSetting,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be awesome. I really like the new features, but can't use them until this is resolved.
Hello DanCooper.
Is there someway you can add something for 2D Blu-Ray & 3D Blu-Ray and import the data from BDInfo .txt file into the Metedata from XBMC (http://www.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/tools/bdinfo).
So you don't have it to do Manuel you're self, that save many time Wink.
Many Thanks:
DJHulp.
P.S. Please make a X64 Bits Version. Wink
Ok, I'm switching over the Ember as I'm done with MCM. Using it last night, it doesn't seem to be detecting 3D movies. I have VLC installed and the activex plugin.

Am I mistaken, does EMM do the save as MCM and 'inspect' the video stream? If so, am I doing something wrong, is there a setting that needs to be set? In the metadata, it shows nothing in the multiview section. The movie I'm using is a bluray rip of Tangled, HSBS.

Any ideas?
I couldnt find a FEATURE list (approved/pending) or by searching, so I hope I wont upset anyone by possibly asking again.

I got a lenovo yoga pro laptop, it got a resolution of 3200x1800 on a 13inch screen, I am running windows 8.1 which deals with the resolution as good as it can I guess,
the issue I have is that everything is VERY TINY, so to deal with it I have set my windows to scale everything to 200%
what happens when you scale is that unless to program can deal with it, everything gets "zoomed" in, and as a result text, buttons, images, is blurry.
this is a very common problem, as it looks like only a handful of windows own programs and screens is even dealing with it properly,

so first request: deal with high res screens, and the text zoom

second request: the lenovo can be turned into a tablet, or used as a touch screen at any time, so it would be nice if there was a TOUCH mode for the user interface., which could simply just set everything to double size or something like that.
(2014-10-29, 03:06)Richie Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'm switching over the Ember as I'm done with MCM. Using it last night, it doesn't seem to be detecting 3D movies. I have VLC installed and the activex plugin.

Am I mistaken, does EMM do the save as MCM and 'inspect' the video stream? If so, am I doing something wrong, is there a setting that needs to be set? In the metadata, it shows nothing in the multiview section. The movie I'm using is a bluray rip of Tangled, HSBS.

Any ideas?

We use MediaInfo to scan videofiles.
Please scan your bluray with the standalone tool and send the XML view to me.

(2014-10-29, 00:33)ZexisStryfe Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having an interesting issues since upgrading to 1.4.0.5 (which continues in 1.4.0.6).

Every time I scrape a new movie it doesn't save any of the media i scraped. It will only save the info file. If the file already exists, it can change that file, but doesn't seem to be able to create new ones. I checked permissions and they are wide open so that shouldn't be an issue. UAC is disabled. I have VLC x86 w/ActiveX plugin installed and I deleted the MyVideos7.emm file and let it rebuild.

Everytime I pick an fanart, discart, logo, etc if seems to generate this in the logs-

Code:
18:24:03.7781,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting,6,INFO,GetSetting,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be awesome. I really like the new features, but can't use them until this is resolved.

You can ignore all GetSetting errors. This is only a INFO that Ember use the default value for this request.

Is it possible to scrape and save the images manually in Edit Movie dialog?
im use EMM 14.06 Beta but why my movie cant see at XBMC 13.02 Gotham, I see at my folder movie Info file not nfo
(2014-10-29, 14:44)salimpam12 Wrote: [ -> ]im use EMM 14.06 Beta but why my movie cant see at XBMC 13.02 Gotham, I see at my folder movie Info file not nfo
Please post a folder screenshot.

*.info file means your nfo has a broken xml structure.
(2014-10-29, 07:43)RonnieSunde Wrote: [ -> ]I couldnt find a FEATURE list (approved/pending) or by searching, so I hope I wont upset anyone by possibly asking again.

I got a lenovo yoga pro laptop, it got a resolution of 3200x1800 on a 13inch screen, I am running windows 8.1 which deals with the resolution as good as it can I guess,
the issue I have is that everything is VERY TINY, so to deal with it I have set my windows to scale everything to 200%
what happens when you scale is that unless to program can deal with it, everything gets "zoomed" in, and as a result text, buttons, images, is blurry.
this is a very common problem, as it looks like only a handful of windows own programs and screens is even dealing with it properly,

second request: the lenovo can be turned into a tablet, or used as a touch screen at any time, so it would be nice if there was a TOUCH mode for the user interface., which could simply just set everything to double size or something like that.

We have a feature request and bug tracker on http://bugs.embermediamanager.org

We can not control what Win8 does with zoom.
(2014-10-29, 15:22)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-29, 07:43)RonnieSunde Wrote: [ -> ]I couldnt find a FEATURE list (approved/pending) or by searching, so I hope I wont upset anyone by possibly asking again.

We have a feature request and bug tracker on http://bugs.embermediamanager.org

We can not control what Win8 does with zoom.

here is a link that shows and explains the problem,
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/LivingAHig...inful.aspx

and microsoft instructions and links how to develop for high DPI desktops,
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...85%29.aspx