Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-03, 00:48)TrailFoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-02, 10:46)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-02, 09:10)TrailFoX Wrote: [ -> ]done, but the downloader putt´s the logos in the main (root) folder and they dont show up,
only if i putt the logo in the session folder from the tv show the coming up crazy

Hmm I tried running AWD again and still nothing (movie logos and Cleararts work in pause/info menu) but not TV Shows. WEIRD!

I'm using 12.2 frodo too.

Ok i´m not the only one ^^ other skins show´s the logos, what can we do to get it work?

I found, only one show that has a logo in pause/info menu (Initial D) All logos are present in movie pause/info menu, but only one logo in pause/info menu for TV Shows.
Anyone got any suggestions, insight; I rand AWD in auto mode like 5 times and still no change for tv shows.

(2013-10-01, 23:15)TrailFoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-01, 05:45)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]A logo and clearart png would be good in the info/pause menu of TV shows, Movies have them but not TV shows.

i have the same, when the logo.png is in the session folder i can see it but not in the root tv show folder

Sorry, but what do you mean as session folder?
My folder structure is (e.g)

F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\Accel World 1x01.mkv
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\Accel World 1x02.mkv
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\Accel World 1x03.mkv etc etc etc
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\clearart.png
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\logo.png
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\theme.mp3 etc etc etc.

What is root VS session folder?
He meant like this

F:\anime shows\accel world\season01\accel.world.s01e01.ext
It must be me, and yes, I did search, pretty extensively;
I want to change views. When I'm in Movies library And double tap left I get to the top menu, here I see a View options/Change view tab but I cannot access this tab. When I press right, which seems natural since I start with the most left tab I exit the menu... cluelessConfused
I can only access the smart shortcuts. any help would be great, trying to switch over from nox

---EDIT---

Woops, turned on Kiosk mode, which was the culprate
(2013-10-04, 11:14)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]He meant like this

Ahh! OK I see, Done that, and now logo shows up in pause/info menu for TV Shows.

Thanks Smile

P.S, now i gotta change like 300+ TV shows to this folder structure Done 15 and they work as i just stated above.
(2013-10-04, 12:40)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-04, 11:14)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]He meant like this

Ahh! OK I see, Done that, and now logo shows up in pause/info menu for TV Shows.

Thanks Smile

P.S, now i gotta change like 300+ TV shows to this folder structure Done 15 and they work as i just stated above.

there are applications that can help you with this - I do not know anything about the Anime gengre so make sure you study before using on. Best bet is to check this forum http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=116. good luck

(2013-10-03, 19:31)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]It already exists. It is the last flag that is on the bar. At the bottom of the screen.

hrm - I have the latest release installed and I am still not seeing this. I will have to have a look again later today. MQ, as always. Thank you. Love the new red check mark!
How can I add sources for files?
Is there a way to display resolution cases (e.g. DVD or BD cases) instead of codec cases in this view :

(2013-10-04, 15:05)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to display resolution cases (e.g. DVD or BD cases) instead of codec cases in this view :

That has to do with thr naming of your files. On mobile so cant link now. If nobody else replies i will do so when on a computer.
OK, so I have to rename my movie Avatar.mkv to Avatar.bluray.mkv

As I don't want to rename all my library, I will continue using Aeon Nox Wink

Thanks.
(2013-10-04, 15:47)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so I have to rename my movie Avatar.mkv to Avatar.bluray.mkv

As I don't want to rename all my library, I will continue using Aeon Nox Wink

Thanks.

It doesn't have to be the filename, though. You can also create a directory "Bluray" and put the movies you want to use the Bluray cases in there.
E.g. \Movies\Bluray\Avatar.mkv
Yes. But I don't want to reorganize my library too Big Grin
May it be possible to include the filmview "Shift" ? I never modded or skinned for XBMC ^^
(2013-10-03, 18:52)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]Aeon MQ 5 - 1.3.1 RC2 - available in Google Drive (for those who have access) - Frodo and Gotham

Changelog:

Added: New Watched Flag.
Fixed: Widgets - Option to show 4 or 8 itens caused displacement in My Menu.
Fixed: Main Menu/Widgets Title - Scroll to accommodate large titles.
Fixed: Showcase view/Watched Flag - does not respect the color used in color selector.
Fixed: Media case 3D - displayed to non-3d content (like AC3D)
Fixed: Missing 4K flag in Media Case selector in some cases.
Changed: Font Style 6 - better support to special characters.
Changed: Logo and Clearart in full screen mode to prevent missing art.

@SergeiAK for this case someone will need to edit the sources.

Since you made the initial release public why not the updates with fixes madeHuh
Seems strange to me..
@mikebzh44 the fact of the Aeon MQ does not show the boxes based on the resolution was a choice of the users. Many user have items in the collection that are 1080p but exactly not Blu-ray. So to avoid being show the wrong case, was decided using TAG, in folder name or file name.

@Briq choose Showcase view or Multiplex view. So go to Top Menu/View options and choose Extra Thumbnail Syle. Done.

Ps. You need execute ArtWork downloader to get the 4 extra thumbs:

@TheSwede1970 because are intermediate builds (pre, for test). When RC2 is ready I will publish it. Besides it only makes six days that the RC1 is in the air. Have a little patience. Wink
Is it just me not seeing the movies MPAA ratings (PG-13, R, etc) on the lower left side? The TV ratings appear fine, by the way.