Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reynald, Recharger, local or internet, same button.
I dont understand , picture possible please ! i see no !
@Reynald,

Sorry in your language is

Recharger
I understand what you say, I see on your picture, but I've looked everywhere, there is not the function Reloaded (recharge) in my skin, and there is not tab Broswer on fanart movie! I do not have this feature! I understand not. I put the pictures! If you want to request more photos!
(2014-02-24, 14:26)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Bazzu85, is more flexible, you need define order and change, use empty position for future changes, and you have 10 presets, for 10 main menu itens configuration. After done change one for other, is simple.

I understand what are you saying..

But I can't plan future changes..
I renew my ask..is there a xml file to edit on the fly?
(2014-02-24, 17:22)Bazzu85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-24, 14:26)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Bazzu85, is more flexible, you need define order and change, use empty position for future changes, and you have 10 presets, for 10 main menu itens configuration. After done change one for other, is simple.

I understand what are you saying..

But I can't plan future changes..
I renew my ask..is there a xml file to edit on the fly?

guisettings.xml
My problem was solved, I installed a new configuration ! And it works! Thx for your help !
Script failed randomandlastitems.py on the custom playlists, the widgets don't seem to work for custom menus also.

Also is there a way to show the fan art as backgounds for custom playlists.

Cheers
have the same problems than Xencored27.
I have been in the same problems too,when i update to Gotham+Aeon Nox 5 but keep old smart playlist from Frodo.
So i create new smart playlist within new XBMC.That got works with all widget now.
ok, i'll try this evening.
thanks
is it possible to have the sub menus show all the time? and to make them bigger?
I am just learning how to customize this skin and running into issues. i have been using aeon nox and have that setup they way i like it but the things this skins does in shear speed and how clean it looks is why i want to switch.
@Apostle, only in this size, and submenu is hidden for default, press down arrow for show.
About customization menu and submenu, go to settings, main menu customization (enter). There are many options for customize all items.
And have other area for configure more details, go to settings, skin settings submenu (enter), look there is easy.
Thank you for quick reply. do you know of a custom theme for mq5 that lets you have the submenu show all the time like aeon nox?
Have others themes in extrapack, but it´s equal default. only show submenu when press down arrow.