Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
brewer, please post image for reference.
I have set up my concerts with my own poster, fanart and nfo files, everything went well but I have now got better covers and I made some mistakes in the nfo files, I changed over the -poster,jpg files and edited the nfo files to what I want but when I save them all and go to concerts, sub-menu-clean library-update library, the old -poster.jpg and nfo files are not updated, where am I going wrong?
Updating the library will not make any changes to .nfos or to titles previously scanned into the library. Also, the best way to go about updating a poster is to use the "choose art" dialog in the infoscreen, or artwork downloader "gui" option in the context menu.
(2014-07-08, 23:46)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]Updating the library will not make any changes to .nfos or to titles previously scanned into the library. Also, the best way to go about updating a poster is to use the "choose art" dialog in the infoscreen, or artwork downloader "gui" option in the context menu.

Never thought of updating the poster that way, cheers, just the nfo's now...

Might delete the share path then re-add it tomorrow to see if that makes any difference...
(2014-07-09, 00:13)Jay La Funk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-08, 23:46)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]Updating the library will not make any changes to .nfos or to titles previously scanned into the library. Also, the best way to go about updating a poster is to use the "choose art" dialog in the infoscreen, or artwork downloader "gui" option in the context menu.

Never thought of updating the poster that way, cheers, just the nfo's now...

Might delete the share path then re-add it tomorrow to see if that makes any difference...

Before you do that. You could try deleting the textures.db.
(2014-07-09, 02:28)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]Before you do that. You could try deleting the textures.db.

Is that textures13.db in /storage/.xbmc/userdata/Database ?
It is. It will delete the links to images in the thumbnails folders. No images will be deleted from storage.
Deleted textures.db, did not fix it, I removed the source and then added the source back again and that sorted it, new posters and nfo's were all updated, cheers all...
Hi
Using Gotham 13.1 and trying out this skin,I somehow removed the tab above TV on main menu. How do I get it back,also when I right click to add a TV show to library there is nothing there when I click on TV main menu.Any help would be great.
Thanks
(2014-07-09, 14:21)ZD5B Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Using Gotham 13.1 and trying out this skin,I somehow removed the tab above TV on main menu. How do I get it back,also when I right click to add a TV show to library there is nothing there when I click on TV main menu.Any help would be great.
Thanks

Sounds like you're using pirate streaming addons. No help for that here I'm affraid.
Hi,
I have tried on 2 android tablets to install from zero xbmc an aeon mq5.

The problem is that is impossible to move the main bar to left or right options.

Is impossible to drag the main bar.

Before install aeon mq5 i set the remote control options and with that enabled i could return to confluence or change the aeon mq5 setting that enables the toolbar or arrow in touch screen devices. No matter the problem remains.

Its strange the fact that when i press the white arrow the submenu opens an i can drag up and down whitout problem on that section but no in main bar.

I know more people is having the same problem, so maybe marcos qui could help us and tell us what to do.

In confluence main bar works ok. Maybe is some little mistake but would be great to finally have xbmc on the tablets fully operative.

Thanks in advance an sorry for inconveniences

EDIT:

I have sent this into a new thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=199729

So this way is more visible..
(2014-07-08, 20:54)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]brewer, please post image for reference.

Hi all!

I've finally tipped my toes into the world of XBMC and enjoying all the tinkering, apart from taking almost a month to scrape my films the way I want them (OCD), haha.

I have set up my collection into smart playlists which are Films, Animation & Kids, 3D and Christmas. I want to setup sub menus (film genres etc) for each smart playlist that only search the smart playlist not my whole film collection, is it possible?
(2014-07-08, 20:54)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]brewer, please post image for reference.

@brewer, one option for you is disable resource, go to settings, appearance, file lists, and disable "show parent folder items", better if you use remote control.