Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a problem with the view

as soon as i open the movie menu it take me to WIDE VIEW and after changing it to difrent view that i like and after i logoff and back again it comes back to WIDE , how can i make the view showcase or any as default ?
Is it possible top get colored flags (audio type, aspect ratio, etc.)? I enjoyed that mod for Nox.
When customizing the main menu you are given the option to use "Background image - use collection fanarts".
This is a very neat option but the backgrounds change way too quickly. Is there a way to set a custom delay?
(2014-08-09, 17:00)Hoosier205 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible top get colored flags (audio type, aspect ratio, etc.)? I enjoyed that mod for Nox.

Yep, see this thread. Some nice cases, along with coloured flags.
(2014-08-09, 17:38)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-09, 17:00)Hoosier205 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible top get colored flags (audio type, aspect ratio, etc.)? I enjoyed that mod for Nox.

Yep, see this thread. Some nice cases, along with coloured flags.
Thank you!
(2014-08-09, 17:30)kiesel Wrote: [ -> ]When customizing the main menu you are given the option to use "Background image - use collection fanarts".
This is a very neat option but the backgrounds change way too quickly. Is there a way to set a custom delay?

Yes, in skin settings you can set the time between changes.
Within my "Movies" category, I cannot find the option to play a trailer from either the info or contextual screens/menus.
(2014-08-09, 18:03)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-09, 17:30)kiesel Wrote: [ -> ]When customizing the main menu you are given the option to use "Background image - use collection fanarts".

Yes, in skin settings you can set the time between changes.

Hi, do you mean:

¿¿Transition time for multiple images??

I have checked to select 1 hour, or 10 minutes and does not work for me.

I am using a custom folder "theme" that contains lots of images..

Do not affect that setting to themes? To what items affect that time?

Can i make my themes go slower editing manually some file?

thanks.
(2014-08-09, 22:28)Hoosier205 Wrote: [ -> ]Within my "Movies" category, I cannot find the option to play a trailer from either the info or contextual screens/menus.

Someone else has mentioned this before, although I'm not sure what the outcome was.

I think it must be something to do with the scrapper you're using not picking up any trailers.
(2014-08-10, 13:43)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-09, 22:28)Hoosier205 Wrote: [ -> ]Within my "Movies" category, I cannot find the option to play a trailer from either the info or contextual screens/menus.

Someone else has mentioned this before, although I'm not sure what the outcome was.

I think it must be something to do with the scrapper you're using not picking up any trailers.
Thanks. I have it not look looking for Youtube trailers (because the quality...sucks), so maybe that's it.
Yeah. Most of the trailers the scrappers pick up are from youtube, so that's probably why.
(2014-08-10, 15:01)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Most of the trailers the scrappers pick up are from youtube, so that's probably why.
Boo...HD-Trailers and/or Apple Trailers are so much. Thank you.
hi samu-rai or wanilton - i just noticed my WIDGETS for my movies & smart playlist no longer play the video on the home screen. i get a blank black screen only, but yet it still works for tv shows. is there a fix? is it because i upgraded to Kodi 14.0 alpha2? what's my options? thanks in advance for your help.
Alexp4re, work ok with Kodi, for related, but skin Aeon MQ5 don´t have complete support for Kodi Helix, need many fixes for work ok, in special PVR area, for now only confluence and transparency have.

I don´t recommend install KODI, for anyone use Aeon MQ5, wait for release skin compatible first, and I don´t have any ETA.
as you can see i cant view the HD ch , only sd etc

im using iptv via xbmc , but when i switch to an hd ch nothing is showin only sound effect