Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Works for me, my Sony Bravia recognizes the 3D signal, either sbs or hou, and switches to 3d mode automatically.
Is there a way to use movie or series fan art for a custom main menu item like It's available for the "movies" and "tv shows" buttons?
(2014-12-03, 09:56)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to use movie or series fan art for a custom main menu item like It's available for the "movies" and "tv shows" buttons?

Yes. Main menu customization > Use multiple backgrounds.
ah sure...thanks!

I have noticed that Artwork Organizer only saves one fan art per movie. Is there a way to change that?
(2014-12-03, 12:22)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that Artwork Organizer only saves one fan art per movie. Is there a way to change that?

got it

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=139899

(sorry for OT)
ok next problem :-)
I had to create a smart playlist for my movies, because I want it only to show movies from a distinct source. So the playlist rule looks like:
"Movies: path contains smb://mynas/..."

Unfortunately the widget doesn't work for it. When I enter the main menu following error shows up:
"Script-Error!: Random and Last Items script.
Is there a way to point the widget to the whole movie database, although it is allocated to the playlist?

Regards
Hi, nice looking skin Smile I'm coming from Aeon Nox and right now I'm really missing the "recommended" widget/screen (where it shows you the next TV episode you're likely to want to watch based on the last ones you watched).

I assume it's included here somewhere, I just can't find how to enable it Smile

Any help appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Aaaah, you can change the widgets directly from the menu. In Progress looks to be the one Smile
I updated to Helix in an attempt to solve an OSX related issue. I have lost the clearart logos for my movie collections. This is the view I use. The context menu gives me the option to manage artwork, but only fanart and poster. Any ideas?
I've been reading and re-reading, and I think I have myself turned around, but the MPAA ratings do not show. I even flipped back to confluence and nothing is there. I'm running MQ5 6.0.2 with Gotham 13.2. Is this a script issue? It seems that extendedinfoscript is not compatible with this version. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
(2014-12-06, 17:49)Hoosier205 Wrote: [ -> ]I updated to Helix in an attempt to solve an OSX related issue. I have lost the clearart logos for my movie collections. This is the view I use. The context menu gives me the option to manage artwork, but only fanart and poster. Any ideas?

It sounds like you need to run AD again on your library.
(2014-12-06, 19:20)jeromemp Wrote: [ -> ]I've been reading and re-reading, and I think I have myself turned around, but the MPAA ratings do not show. I even flipped back to confluence and nothing is there. I'm running MQ5 6.0.2 with Gotham 13.2. Is this a script issue? It seems that extendedinfoscript is not compatible with this version. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind
(2014-10-27, 14:31)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]OK I uploaded my Movie Sets Artwork to my dropbox here. Its in a rar file so you need to extract it.

Legend! Thanks mate
Quick and dirty mod for your Showcase View Dropbox Link for those who want to swap out their Showcase (extra thumbnail style) panel. Does not effect fanart style panel. Be sure to backup your ViewsShowCase.xml located in your 720p folder (C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p) copy and paste over with mine.

Ideally i will find a way to implement this 'Giant extra thumbnail style' into the Showcase view without having to gut an existing panel type. Give it it's own radio switch so we could have 3x panel types.

My first attempt at modding so feedback is appreciated.
Best skin so far, and I've used a few...
Because of getting old and failing eyesight I've been trying to alter the fonts and epg layout.
I've managed to mod the fonts and change the epg to just 8 channels viewable by changing the ViewsLiveTV.xml which is much easier on the eyes.
The problem I'm having is when I scroll down through the epg, the channels start disappearing from the top down.
If I scroll down far enough the epg disappears and the last channels are not visible.
I would post some screenshots but can't work out how...first post!
Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Simon.
Hey guys how are you doing today.;

I have a quick question here, many of you here have modified their fonts for the movie names and details, infact even colors.
How can i modify these fonts and colors as seen in the screenshots below.