Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a lot freakjam Smile
I installed ign.com, but When I click to view ign trailer, I can't find it in the list. Confused

This happens because ign.com is in the video_addon list, not in program addon list.

How can I view the game trailers in game menu?
Can i view extra fanart slides per 5 seconds in game menu, like movie view modes?

Where I put the extra fanart Image files?
Hello. In this crust are animated box ??

How to set a few records that showed the box. I know that the grouping of films in the collection, but I do not eject out of the box ..

i am having just a few basic issues setting this up if anyone can help out a newbie. first i use mediaelch to scrape my movies, but when i go into mq5 it uses it's own data it seems. for instance a movie will pull up the wrong cover, and i don't know where it's getting it from - the cover it pulls up isn't anywhere in the movie folder. i would think i need to change what scraper it uses - how do i put in mediaelch as the scraper? and one more small thing - is there a way to add/edit the preset genre categories in mq5? thanx in advance for the help.
how to do it animated and opened the box ??

@Poland, this is custom version, resource animated arts is not present yet in official release kodi. About open case is available in Posterlite view mod (it´s available in MQ6 too).
(2015-02-26, 21:27)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Poland, this is custom version, resource animated arts is not present yet in official release kodi. About open case is available in Posterlite view mod (it´s available in MQ6 too).

When will the MQ 6 ?? When the final version of Helix Kodi ??
I don´t have any eta for public release MQ6.
(2015-02-26, 21:40)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]I don´t have any eta for public release MQ6.

Posterlite is animated cover ??

will be released ?? Long it takes work on the skin
Yes, open case for show disc art.
(2015-02-26, 21:40)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]I don´t have any eta for public release MQ6.

So we have to pay before we get access to MQ6?

How much is it?

Thanks!
It´s heavy word say "pay", it´s more correct say "donate". And if you donate for MarcosQui in the past, you receive MQ6 very soon (begin March, I believe), and later when skin is all done, we have public release.

For more info, please visit xbmcbrasil forum, link in my signature.
How come MQ 5 is gone
(2015-03-02, 18:23)ALIESSA Wrote: [ -> ]How come MQ 5 is gone

It's not gone. It's just not compatible with Helix.

You'll have to manually install the mod:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208801