Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok thanks that worked. but i cant customize the menues? . notting happens when i try to hide concerts
Ask in the mod thread.
Hello. How to increase the plates ?? To be more of these discs. Or please give the number of the post where it was described.

(2015-03-11, 09:26)Poland Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. How to increase the plates ?? To be more of these discs. Or please give the number of the post where it was described.

Look at this.
rightlist cdartsets mod
[/quote]
Look at this.
rightlist cdartsets mod
[/quote]

In this topic which you have provided, you may not have written how to enlarge CD ARTS. I would like a larger size CDARTS. What line edit ??
Look at this.
rightlist cdartsets mod
[/quote]

In this topic which you have provided, you may not have written how to enlarge CD ARTS. I would like a larger size CDARTS. What line edit ??
[/quote]

You will open viewrightlist.xml, Looking for..
- <include name"RightListDisc"> then change width and height too 200 .
- <!-- CDART SETS --> then change <posy>(maybe <top> in helix) to 25, itemgap to -130.
Here in the forum or in this topic was Sony_Sketch_EF font download. put it to the fonts folder ?? Now before I worked there. Somebody give me the link to this post how to do it and download

Already found ..
I may be searching in the complete wrong area, but I think it's got something to do with Aeon MQ5, so I'm posting it in here. Apologies if its the wrong spot.

I am running MQ5 and on my 'Movies' menu on the home screen I use the 'most recent' widget. Previously when I clicked 'ok' or 'enter' on one of the movies in the Widget it gave me the option of Play, Cinema Ex & Watch Trailer. More recently, the option to Watch Trailer, has gone from new movies. It is still there for all of my older movies. Is this an Aeon MQ5 thing? or is it more likely how I am renaming/adding the movie file?

Sorry if this is a really basic question. Still getting used to all of this.
(2015-03-15, 11:10)chongwho Wrote: [ -> ]I may be searching in the complete wrong area, but I think it's got something to do with Aeon MQ5, so I'm posting it in here. Apologies if its the wrong spot.

I am running MQ5 and on my 'Movies' menu on the home screen I use the 'most recent' widget. Previously when I clicked 'ok' or 'enter' on one of the movies in the Widget it gave me the option of Play, Cinema Ex & Watch Trailer. More recently, the option to Watch Trailer, has gone from new movies. It is still there for all of my older movies. Is this an Aeon MQ5 thing? or is it more likely how I am renaming/adding the movie file?

Check if you can watch a trailer for those movies from within your library.

If not I’d think that the scrapper you are using isn’t picking up any trailers when scanning content to your library.
how to add colorful imdb rating ?
(2015-03-16, 11:47)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-15, 11:10)chongwho Wrote: [ -> ]I may be searching in the complete wrong area, but I think it's got something to do with Aeon MQ5, so I'm posting it in here. Apologies if its the wrong spot.

Check if you can watch a trailer for those movies from within your library.

If not I’d think that the scrapper you are using isn’t picking up any trailers when scanning content to your library.

I think that might be the case as I don't have the option to watch them in the library either (for new movies only, previously scanned movies have the trailer available).

Any tips how to fix?
Change your scrapper. I use UMS
I love this skin, will it ever officially be available on KODI or will we always have to do the hacky install?

great work you guys amazing skin as well. but i have a question, how come i don't get the trilogy poster? and also i never get the logos or clear art on any of my box sets?
(2015-03-23, 16:47)eelcholo Wrote: [ -> ]Image

great work you guys amazing skin as well. but i have a question, how come i don't get the trilogy poster? and also i never get the logos or clear art on any of my box sets?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502