Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had the same issue with the weather widget too. I just had to refresh the skin or restart XBMC to get it back.
I've restarted so many times...and the same problem. Sad
There is no error in skin related to Weather.
Wanilton already showed pictures of how to configure the addon correctly one page back. If you already applied the settings again and nothing has solved I suggest you go to the first page, search in addons list the developer responsible. Then report it to your problem.
Hi

Is there a way of having the automatic panel in wall view...so that after 2 seconds the info pops up ?

Thanks
(2013-10-24, 19:31)lionking15 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Is there a way of having the automatic panel in wall view...so that after 2 seconds the info pops up ?

Thanks

In the same idea, could we have an option to not show disc.png in Wall view? (it can be disabled in other views, so...)
That way you spoil the surprise. Tongue In the final version, just wait.

The disc art option is global.

Noticed a small alignment issue in the Music Coverflow view:

(2013-10-24, 19:46)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]That way you spoil the surprise. Tongue In the final version, just wait.

The disc art option is global.

Can't wait, this looks awesome!
like this the disc doesn't bother me, it is just too much when nothing is dimmed but like this.... Looks perfect...

***Question, will the disc pop out only when the info appears? (or it will still pop out before if timer is higher?)
When I start a song and then go to full screen, XBMC crashes. This is the last line in the log:

Code:
20:07:15 T:139680955492096   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 299

Am I wrong or is this skin related?

edit: sorry, forgot to mention that I'm on MQ5 1.4.5 and Openelec XBMC Gotham (10/23 nightly)
(2013-10-24, 10:21)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]Marcos, think i found a small bug
In main menu when start music and you use the small OSD buttons to navigate etc.
When you fast forward and you want to stop the FF and hit play, the button is "pause" but not play button..

If anyone can confirm the bug..

Marcos?
@sfnetwork the disc art work independently. I'll check the possibility to set individual disc (on/off) for each view, without promise.

@wouterdt try disable script CU LRC Lyrics.

@Skank I still could not look to this, please wait.
are there any other system requirements and suggestions, I tried AeonMQ4 a while back, and while XBMC still works like a champ on my Revo1600, this skin was too much for it and was too slow on it.
(2013-10-24, 21:06)transcender Wrote: [ -> ]are there any other system requirements and suggestions, I tried AeonMQ4 a while back, and while XBMC still works like a champ on my Revo1600, this skin was too much for it and was too slow on it.

You shouldn't have any issues on MQ5. It's very light.

Give it a go, you can always switch back.
(2013-10-24, 19:14)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]There is no error in skin related to Weather.
Wanilton already showed pictures of how to configure the addon correctly one page back. If you already applied the settings again and nothing has solved I suggest you go to the first page, search in addons list the developer responsible. Then report it to your problem.

I've just tried all 4 weather addons and the same thing: weather widget missing in skin MQ5. Again, the weather is working, only the widget is missing!
Then I've tried MQ4 ... and surprise, the weather widget it was working with that skin! Same city - with any addon the widget is fine. I have tried other skins after that (Ace) and the weather widget works there too, so this is the only skin where it is missing.
So....how can this be a problem related to the addon ?
(2013-10-24, 22:32)DarKarma Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-24, 19:14)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]There is no error in skin related to Weather.

I've just tried all 4 weather addons and the same thing: weather widget missing in skin MQ5. Again, the weather is working, only the widget is missing!
Then I've tried MQ4 ... and surprise, the weather widget it was working with that skin! Same city - with any addon the widget is fine. I have tried other skins after that (Ace) and the weather widget works there too, so this is the only skin where it is missing.
So....how can this be a problem related to the addon ?

I've had a couple of times that the widget only appeared after reboot after changing the weather provider.