Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Custom Playlists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morning,

I love your skin and appreciate you taking over support of it. I just recently found what I believe to be a bug. I'm using smart playlists to break up my media between Kids/Adult TV and Movies. I just recently went to add a 5th playlist to the homescreen title "Christmas Specials". However, when I do this I get 2 "Christmas Specials" playlists showing up... one works as expected, the other starts playing each item sequentially.

After some troubleshooting, I determined that if I create any playlist under "Custom Playlist 5", I get this behaviour... if I create any playlist under "Custom Playlist 1-4" everything works as expected.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks in advance!

~Spritz
(2013-11-28, 15:18)Spritzup Wrote: [ -> ]Good Morning,

I love your skin and appreciate you taking over support of it. I just recently found what I believe to be a bug. I'm using smart playlists to break up my media between Kids/Adult TV and Movies. I just recently went to add a 5th playlist to the homescreen title "Christmas Specials". However, when I do this I get 2 "Christmas Specials" playlists showing up... one works as expected, the other starts playing each item sequentially.

After some troubleshooting, I determined that if I create any playlist under "Custom Playlist 5", I get this behaviour... if I create any playlist under "Custom Playlist 1-4" everything works as expected.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks in advance!

~Spritz
I thought i was the only one. Thank goodness!
debug log and which versions of xbmc and neon you are running might be helpful chaps.
Found the issue: https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.neon/c...9d75952dfd

It will be fixed in the next release.
Pulled. Next release will be this weekend.