Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: nextpvr front end.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - I removed the nextpvr front-end months ago and out of nowhere the past three days it continues to install itself as well as disable wmc.pvr. I have tried removing/disabling etc. No matter what I do somehow someway it ends up coming back. Not a big issue for me but the WAF has dropped drastically within the past few days. Has anybody seen this before? any ideas as to how and why it continues to come back?
(2013-12-24, 03:29)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]Hello - I removed the nextpvr front-end months ago and out of nowhere the past three days it continues to install itself as well as disable wmc.pvr. I have tried removing/disabling etc. No matter what I do somehow someway it ends up coming back. Not a big issue for me but the WAF has dropped drastically within the past few days. Has anybody seen this before? any ideas as to how and why it continues to come back?

Did you install it manually early on before Frodo? If so in Win32 you might have an old copy in Roaming\XBMC\Addons that you should remove.

Also if you made an error with UAC it might be in your VirtualStore folder too.

Martin
emveepee - got it figured out I think. Some how nextpvr was running from program files\xbmc\addons\pvr.nextpvr. deleting that folder seems to have done the trick.
That would be the one installed with the Windows installer. Running any installer elevated you would have needed to untick NextPVR to have that folder cleaned out.

Martin