Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nope, still no luck.

Code:
DVDDemuxFFmpeg.cpp: In member function 'void CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::GetStreamInfo(AVPacket*)':
DVDDemuxFFmpeg.cpp:1532:11: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
DVDDemuxFFmpeg.cpp:1532:11: error: expected ';' before 'const'
DVDDemuxFFmpeg.cpp:1534:11: error: 'codec' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [DVDDemuxFFmpeg.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

These are the relevant lines from DVDDemuxFFmpeg.cpp:
Code:
1530:        if (st->codec->codec_type == AVMEDIA_TYPE_VIDEO)
1531:        {
1532:          const (AVCodec*) codec;
1533:          AVDictionary *thread_opt = NULL;
1534:          codec = st->codec->codec ? st->codec->codec : m_dllAvCodec.avcodec_find_decoder(st->codec->codec_id);

I had to change (AVCodec*) in two patches, as it is added in the first then updated in the second, and maybe something went wrong there, but for now I'll just leave these ffmpeg patches out.
(2013-11-14, 00:58)MilhouseVH Wrote: [ -> ]I had to change (AVCodec*) in two patches, as it is added in the first then updated in the second, and maybe something went wrong there, but for now I'll just leave these ffmpeg patches out.

I've updated newclock3 to latest version of PR#3590, but with the const bits removed. Any better?

This was what I meant by the cast:
Code:
m_dllAvCodec.avcodec_open2(st->codec, (AVCodec *)codec, &thread_opt);

i.e. insert (AVCodec*) where the error message (DVDDemuxFFmpeg.cpp:1538:67) was. i.e. line 1538, column 67.
(2013-11-14, 01:15)popcornmix Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated newclock3 to latest version of PR#3590, but with the const bits removed. Any better?

I'm not seeing updated commits in newclock3...

(2013-11-14, 01:15)popcornmix Wrote: [ -> ]This was what I meant by the cast:
Code:
m_dllAvCodec.avcodec_open2(st->codec, (AVCodec *)codec, &thread_opt);

i.e. insert (AVCodec*) where the error message (DVDDemuxFFmpeg.cpp:1538:67) was. i.e. line 1538, column 67.

Ah, ok that's building... Smile
(2013-11-14, 01:24)MilhouseVH Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not seeing updated commits in newclock3...

Ah yes, it wasn't pushed. Should be visible now.
(2013-11-14, 01:41)popcornmix Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes, it wasn't pushed. Should be visible now.

Got it now - builds fine, many thanks! Smile
Popcornmix or milhouse, can give us a new gotham build with newclock3 patch and airplay fix?
(2013-11-14, 14:59)Koloss Wrote: [ -> ]Popcornmix or milhouse, can give us a new gotham build with newclock3 patch and airplay fix?

Here you go: (obsolete build)

It's standard OpenELEC master plus newclock3 patches. I have no idea about any Airplay fix - unless it's been pushed upstream it's not in this build.
After Update to OpenELEC-RPi.arm-devel-20131113121142-r16378 my pi don´t show the Clock in Metropolis Skin .. What can i do to get it visible again ? Just Day of Month is visible ...
(2013-11-14, 18:42)MilhouseVH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-14, 14:59)Koloss Wrote: [ -> ]Popcornmix or milhouse, can give us a new gotham build with newclock3 patch and airplay fix?

Here you go: Dropbox.

It's standard OpenELEC master plus newclock3 patches. I have no idea about any Airplay fix - unless it's been pushed upstream it's not in this build.

Hi MilhouseVH,

Is this https://github.com/popcornmix/xbmc/commi...374f64d37b ?
wrong thread ? Whre can i Post it ... or is it so simple ? Sorry if i am wrong ... here ... :-)
(2013-11-14, 21:52)hudo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi MilhouseVH,

Is this https://github.com/popcornmix/xbmc/commi...374f64d37b ?

Yep, that's in the build - all the newclock3 patches (other than the gif spinner) are in the build.
MilhouseVH:I test your build tomorrow
Grr, the build hangs on network search the, first config, the pi endless searching for network, "working" always show. I have a fresh installation!
some as and lirc bokin

thanks
I used the new milhous build for a while last night. Videos (in library over NFS) and PVR recordings (from a mythTV server) played OK.

• There are a couple of preexisting issues, not introduced by the build (i.e. commercial breaks on mythTV recordings skip prematurely, EDL advanced settings do not function correctly).

• Build is less stable than the Rbej builds, but I have found this to be the case with any Openelec 4 based builds I have tried. I had a couple of full system crashes (full reboot). It crashed while changing channels. It also crashed when I tried to configure a skin that I had never tried before (maybe the skin's fault).

• I was unable to delete unwanted skins.

• Generally, my impression is that it is not faster than the last Rbej release, in terms of changing channels or starting playback of video.

• No problem with LIRC (samsung TV)