Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Map ContextMenu Item to TV Remote Control Key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I already understand how to use keyboard.xml to map different options to keys on a TV remote but I'm having trouble finding out how to map "Remove from library" under the context menu to my yellow key.

I assumed this was a function but I could not find it in the list of functions file I found for XBMC.

My reasoning for wanting to do this is because it would be easier to highlight a TV Show I have in my library, which is stored on a remote network share, and press the yellow button to activate "Remove from library" so that I can delete that show when I am done watching it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. Smile
Delete. Wink
Thanks that worked, how simple...
Is there a list of commands somewhere else that I can reference? For example my next mapping will be the EPG Guide for the Green button.

Nevermind I found it
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keymap

Thanks again
So I just realized that while I can delete movies, shows, and other media using my yellow key now, I cannot do the same thing under Live TV Recordings. I have to go to the context menu->Manage Media->Remove From Library. Do you think this is a glitch/bug or is there something else that I need to do to get the same functionality under Live TV Recordings?