Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Gotham -- Cmyth addon doesn't remember position in TV programs list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've switched to using the Gotham release of XBMC, and have upgraded my MythTV box to 0.27. Now, when I use the backspace key to return to the TV programs list from the episodes list, it always takes me back to the beginning of the list, i.e. "all programs". Previously, it remembered the position in the programs list.

Is this behavior intentional? Or a bug? Or an unintended consequence of a change in Gotham?

Other than that, the addon works perfectly.
I can't answer your question, but I've noticed the same behavior with all the Gotham builds I've used.
This is how it has always worked for me. Maybe there is a setting in myth or xbmc that was reset during the upgrade of one or the other. I would love to know what it was if you figure it out.
i use an apple tv 1 via crystalbuntu 2.0 which is XBMC Gotham and also run the cmyth addon. If i hit the left arrow on my atv remote it brings up a fly out box with the sort order, you can change it and maybe there's a "previous" sort order or something like that.
I can confirm the same issue with me on Gotham. It worked at some point earlier in the Gotham release cycle.
(2014-05-13, 08:29)fiveisalive Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm the same issue with me on Gotham. It worked at some point earlier in the Gotham release cycle.

I'd open a bug report, but I'm not sure whether this is a Cmyth plugin problem or an XBMC problem.

Or has this already been reported?