Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: lines ontop of items instead of under
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Added Music videos to Music video library that´s not normally in library and now the list got messed up, when viewing the list
the line between the items are now ontop of the items, its still works great though.

2) in homescreen and newly added Music videos, every item now starts with char '-' and bigger fonts.

Thoughts of how to fix this without rebuilding my Music video library, anyone?
1) I honestly have no idea. The lines are below each item on mine.

2) Probably an issue with Skin Widgets add-on.
It has to be an xml file that i can edit to fix this?
I don't see the problem you're experiencing, so I wouldn't really know.. you will have to give me more information on how to reproduce what you're seeing.

A screenshot might help.
okay.
What version of XBMC are you running? What Metropolis version? Have you made any local modifications to the skin? Did you perhaps change some fonts?
I have newest version of Metropilis, and previous version of Xbmc, the problem with the list happend when i used an
addon "justUseFilename" to add my Music videos to library, and it worked but the list got a bit messed up.
Honestly, you might want to ask the author of "justUseFilename" then. I have no idea what happened here :/
okay, but if one views the xml files in Metropolis alot of lines starts with "items not in video library", with font size and ypos so i figured
it would be an easy task to change some lines but nothing Changes whatever i do, when problem first occured i did a change in some
xml file and managed to get a smaller font size in recently added Music videos that you can see in second image, Before that it only showed
3 lines.

But this isnt really a problem, just cosmetic, and i thank you for your time.
All I can really say is that the fonts are probably wrong in some way. The references you see to "items not in video library" will not affect what you're seeing here. These items *are* in the video library, which appears to be the whole point of the JustUseTheFilename add-on.

Since I have no idea what the add-on really does under-the-hood, all I can suggest is that you contact its author and perhaps try reinstalling Metropolis. You didn't say if you had or had not modified my skin, but you do say that you tried, so you might reinstall it and see what happens.
I have not modded Metropolis, its perfect as it is, just changed som values in some xml file, and restored it afterwards.
i tried out newest version of Xbmc but did not work with Metropolis, all items was slamred ontop of eachother in the top right
corner Smile
Metropolis works fine with the newest XBMC -- I have it installed on 7 different machines all running 13.1rc1.
maby a fresh install will fixit
I did a Clean install of Gotham 13.1, updated video library and still got the same line alignment problem, if i change font size in font.xml in recently added Music videos then it displays 5 items in normal size, otherwise it shows 7 items and out of alignment. my question is, any way to change font size in Music video library, to maby get it to align or center?