Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Script failed! Skin Widgets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have recently been getting the error Script failed! Skin Widgets when I open XBMC program. I've tried uninstalling the Add-On and reinstalling, but I still get the error.

This started about 2 weeks ago, it used to work fine before.

I am using a SQL database when I get the error. If I use a local database I do not get the error and it works just fine.

Here is the Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=259197

Code:
11:57:40 T:5660   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
898.                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
899.                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
900.                                            Error Contents: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
901.                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
902.                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 796, in <module>
903.                                                Main()
904.                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 68, in __init__
905.                                                self._fetch_info_recommended()
906.                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 127, in _fetch_info_recommended
907.                                                self._fetch_tvshows_recommended('RecommendedEpisode')
908.                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 269, in _fetch_tvshows_recommended
909.                                                if (item2['resume']['position'] and item2['resume']['total']) > 0:
910.                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
911.                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Info:
XBMC 13.1
MQ5 skin
Windows 8.1

Thanks in advance.