Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD Stopped ] reFocus Glass HELIX ( Helix 14.x )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
REFOCUS GLASS For HELIX 14.X ONLY

It is very difficult to adapt to HELIX refocus Glass. So it will be easier for me to create a new thread for bugs reports;
This version will be updated gradually. It's a real nightmare to do updates with gotham 13.x, so I separate the two. easier for me, I hope you will accept it!

Refocus Glass for HELIX 14.x( Kodi )

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbclpqcklyi0gu...1.zip?dl=0

Update : 31/08/2014
it's aktually not yet compatible with helix, right?
pvr is still black screen and somehow it looks strange overall which is odd as refocus for gothem worked fine on helix except for the pvr menues.
It is compatible for movies / tv shows etc. .. for PVR, I could not do it properly, I do not have a PVR for control!
I use Helix alpha 3 and is 90% compatible.
Update to the PVR, I need someone to help me. I do not own TV antenna to the PVR work, so I can not see properly. If someone could help me for update (even for coding, it will be awesome)
i can't help with coding, but if there is something else i could do, like showing a screeny or so, would that help?
Yes, if you can send me screenshots, it would help me a lot! I'm not a coder and I use a lot of my free time to set an excellent MOD for everyone!
here:

finally
Can you use this link to the images? I can not see

http://imgur.com/
damn it, sorry. trying to fix that but it seems to not work no matter what i do

while it worked uploading on tinypic on imgur it fails. claims pics are corrupted or unsupported type. strange is that one of the worked fine.

i'll see what i can do...
After months of trying, of reflextion and research from my favourites styles, color, views etc. I finally found what I was looking for.
I have stop Refocus Glass to give birth to "ART" refocus.
In this new version a lot of things were deleted.
(bluray box, glass effects, some view .. and other views have been completely revised and changed. Etc.)
I don't will do modification or update Refocus Glass now.
I will concentrating on my work "Art" now, to succeed to leave Refocus.
A new thread will be opened soon!