Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Send Youtube link to XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Would love to see an extension that allows Youtube videos to be quickly sent from the share menu in iOS 8 from Safari or the Youtube app. A little discussion over here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204534

What do you think? Thanks!
yep seems an interesting feature, I dunno if this will require short/long time to be implemented, actually I'm full with the real world work stuff and I didn't even had the time to look into the documentation Sad
Glad to know that it is at least possible, and appreciate your input. As for the coding, I will start my degree next year, so ETA 2017? Tongue
Since airplay may newer work again in XB... Ehhh Kodi Wink this would be really nice Big Grin
Hi guys. Thinking about switching to iPhone. Is there an app that does support this now? It's probably my most used feature and I don't want to miss it.
(2015-01-16, 16:49)jlnprssnr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. Thinking about switching to iPhone. Is there an app that does support this now? It's probably my most used feature and I don't want to miss it.

Not that I know of, and unfortunately Airplay is unreliable, and will be for the forseeable future.