Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NPVR and IPTV backend PVR Client startup problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running Gotham with a tuner card for ATSC OTA channels, I have NextPVR running for ATSC channel detection and IPTV for streaming. The problem is when I have both clients enabled only IPTV channels show up when I first startup into XMBC Gotham. Once I close XMBC Gotham and restart I receive channels from both clients (most of the time, sometimes it takes a couple restarts). My current LiveTV/General settings are set to Synchronize Channel Groups and Always use the channel order from the backend (both enabled), also my IPTV client is set to start at channel 14 to allow my 13 OTA channels.

On my clients (laptop) connecting to the above machine with the same NPVR and IPTV clients enabled I am never able to receive my NPVR channels with IPTV enabled. If I disable IPTV I receive NPVR OTA channels no problem, if I startup XMBC with only NPVR enabled all OTA channels are available, however if I then startup IPTV my OTA channels disappear.

On my main machine I can get both backends to co-exist once I stop/start XMBC a couple times, my streaming clients are unable to have achieve this. I tried Helix on my laptop with the same results. What can I do?

Appreciate your help,

handtool