Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Different EPG times when starting recording from different views
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

This is about

- Win7
- XBMC 13.2 (Confluence skin)
- DvbViewer-Addon

Works fine for me. No general problems, everything seem smooth. But I noticed a strange behaviour which I guess is a bug in XBMC or at least in communiction betwenn XBMC and the add-on.

- When I start recording a currently running show *in the TV-channel-page*: the name of the created file and the EPG-Info are wrong. EPG-info is used from one hour ahead.
- But: When I start recording the same show *in the time-line view*: Everything correct.

I read a lot of posts saying "reload EPG", "adjust windows time" etc., but it seems that the retrieval and usage of EPG is different depending on where you start the recording from.

Keep on the great work!
tih
Do you mean the actual filename on disk is wrong or that the name of the recording as seen in XBMC is wrong? It would probably help if you could post a debug log (wiki).
Hi!

The problem persist in Kodi 14.2.

Recording started from epg-timeline view: fine.

Recording started from watchiung tv: Wrong name shown in recordings list.
The actual filename on disk is correct.
The same wrong description is shown in dvbviewer-views. Seems somethings goes wrong in the dvbviewer-database... But only when starting from tv.

I uploaded a log here: http://xbmclogs.com/prhzc0zkf

I guess I stared the recording around line 600.
Especially line 616 looks interesting...

If you need me to do more checking... I'd be happy to help.

tih
I've got the same problem. I don't suppose anyone has found a solution?

Would a mod be able to move this to the appropriate DVBViewer forum please?
Has this been solved?