Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where can i find the original XBMC skin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've "played" around during the weekend with the default XBMC skin - Confluence. I've unpacked the xbt, add my own picture, and recompiled the xbt. Now, all the images are gone from the skin, when I start XBMC. I can only see the labes (text) on a transparent background. I did a backup of my original textures.xbt, uploaded that (used FTP to the XBMC box) but still no images. I can't reset the skin, since there is no option for this, in this particular skin. Is there any zip out there for this original skin - CONFLUENC?. I've tried the mod ones, but there all a bit of a lag, the original Confluece is super fast.

I'm using XBMC on a Cortex A9 STb - A3 - Android Box.

Thank you.
just uninstall and reinstall xbmc...
No need to reset if you only changed textures. Only refresh would be needed, which you can also do by rebooting your box.

Here is my Gotham copy
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=3440...3710288717

If you want to edit Confluence than put a copy of it where your other installed skins are. Rename the folder, change the name and id in addon.xml
That way it will show up as a new skin next to the original. And then you can just play with your own mod.