Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've just used the amazing Ember Media Manager to go through all my movies and save various info / pictures into the actual folders on the harddrive. It has worked really well.

Does anyone know if there's a program which will do the same thing for music? I want the files stored inside the music folders and not hidden away in a Kodi database somewhere... i.e I want to be in the position where, given no internet connection, I could import my music again and all of the posters / fanart would be loaded in from the folders.

Any hints on how to achieve this would be great :-)
Hint: export to separate files http://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_library
oooh, that does sound good... cheers.... assuming XBMC scrapes everything properly. :-)
I've done the export thing, but the fan art that has all imported fine doesn't seem to go anywhere....

I've got the following folder layout....

M
-->
Michael Jackson - Bad
Michael Jackson - Thriller

Is that the reason that the fanart isn't going anywhere...

should it be:

M
-->
Michael Jackson
-->
Bad
Thriller

Huh

Thanks
Yes, unfortunately XBMC/KODI still depends on the ARTIST/ALBUM folder dependency for Artist nfo's/art.
(2014-11-25, 22:25)whitebelly Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, unfortunately XBMC/KODI still depends on the ARTIST/ALBUM folder dependency for Artist nfo's/art.

THanks for the info.... eak.. there's 'tomorrow's' task then!!!!!!