Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: shutdown menu issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have an issue with the shutdown menu. If I bring up the popup it only shows Exit, everything else is missing (well, settings and favourites are there but I'm sure that's because of the skin). In the home screen menu of my skin (Aeon Nox 5) I can see all options, but whichever I choose the result is the same as Exit.
At first I assumed that I just messed up a setting while using the remote to power off with the TV turned off, but in the settings under shutdown functions I cannot change anything, I have two values to choose from: ?0? and ?-1?
Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks!
Thanks for not providing logfiles, from what you write it seems you are running linux and you are missing the correct permission for your local user which is: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1846747
Well, sorry to be a pain, this is the first time I had to post here to solve a problem with xbmc ;)
Thing is, xbmc/kodi has been working for me without any real issues for years on the same box (yes it's linux, ubuntu server on amd e450 apu), the problem did not come with a fresh install.
Anyway, I added the login1.* permissions now and the shutdown menu is back to normal, thanks for your help.
(2014-11-27, 09:27)undert0w Wrote: [ -> ]Well, sorry to be a pain, this is the first time I had to post here to solve a problem with xbmc Wink

well that's good to hear Smile