Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple TV 2 help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am new to this forum but have lurked before as a guest and always got great help, by I can't seem to find a solution for the problem I'm having at the moment. Somehow XBMC has been removed from my Apple TV 2 and I cannot seem to reinstall it using nitoTV. Could somebody please help me with this as its my main source of TV for shows/movies etc. I am vey new to this but as far as I can see it seems to be a space/ memory issue. Is there a way to free up some space using nitoTV and then reinstall XBMC. Preferably using nitoTV as getting a computer to my house is a pain. Thanks a lot in advance and hope I can repay the favour one day. [/php]
(2014-12-17, 17:32)Balfee Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to free up some space using nitoTV and then reinstall XBMC. [/php]

Can you SSH into your AplleTV@? Or user Cyberduck to connect to it?
If so, got to var/mobile/Library/Caches/AppleTV/Video
Also, var/mobile/Library/Caches/AppleTV/Video/Other.

Delete the *files* in those folders, not the folders themselves.

Look here then.
You may want to upgade to KODI then.

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_XBMC_on_Apple_TV_2
I got it fixed, decided to give it to a friend to do as I'm quite shit at this kind of stuff. Thanks a lot for your help though.