Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple TV 2 Gotham 13.2 XBMC crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry guys im new to this website. I just received my Apple TV 2 Jailbroken with XBMC and 13.2 Gotham from ebay. The seller had great feedback so i thought it would be okay.
I got the device and im having some problems with it.

It crashes from time to time when i try to play a movie or watch a tv channel. It really annoying and it keels going back to the main apple tv screen after rebooting. Is this normal? How can i fix this.

If i decided to return it what would be the best android bow that would support 1080p video, xbmx and airplay functionality with my iphone and ipad.

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread but i usually read forums never post in them.

Thank you in advance Big Grin
There's no android device that properly supports airplay. It's built into xbmc but it's broken every time apple decides to change something. I had an Apple TV for years running xbmc and it wasn't until the amazon fire tv came out that I finally decided to retire the Apple TV as it's way outdated. It doesn't have enough memory to properly run xbmc and still play HD videos. If you can return it, I'd highly recommend that you do and get yourself a fire tv.