Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Direct Access to nfo file in EMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the Ember Media Manager Beta version 1.4.7
In the previous version By double clicking on the Video a received a new screen on witch I had acceess to the nfo file, where I could change the fanarts, folders and the video plot tekst.
The purpose was to addept and change the nfo settings (for ex to change the tekst languages etc...
In the version 1.4.7 I heve no more access to this settings.
What'sv the procedure to have again access to this screen, so I can addapt the film informations.

Greetings Georgie
I don't know what you exactly mean by "clicking on a video" - but whenever I doubleclick on a movie entry in Ember main view (in the movielist) the "Edit Movie" window opens where you can edit those things you mentioned. You can also open this window by clicking "Edit movie" in context menu.
Vlc.....
Double click the movie from the list on the left, then in the "Edit Movie" dialog box, click the "Manual Edit" button in the lower right corner. that will bring up the nfo editor where you can directly edit the XML.

One weird thing that I don't recall it doing before is that when you click "Manual Edit", it must do some sort of validation, then presents a dialog box stating "File is valid." with an OK button to click.