Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help with settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really like this skin. It was easy to set up for the wife and kids to find things. I do have one issue I can not find a setting that will cause it to mark tv episodes as they are watched. I know the system knows they are watched as the option is available to mark them as unwatched. But there is nothing that indicates they have been viewed. They are not a different color, marked with a check or anything that makes it easy to see at a glance they have already been watched. Was there in confluence but seems to be missing in quartz. I am hopeful I am just to dense to find the setting and that someone can put me back on track. Note I did try to search for this issue but nothing related to episodes poped up.
Unwatched - full dot (cookie), half warched - halved dot, watched - no dot (cookie was eaten)
I am not sure if you are havin on with me or if I missed your point Smile But there are no markes of any kind watched, unwatched or otherwise.
Which version of the skin are you using? I don't have the problem with tv episodes from the library.
I do have a problem with no indication for video addons (see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1932143)